Things you have bought that where utter trash!

Samsung DLP TV back in the day

POS projector would keep going out

Also obligatory TS’ mom

LG TV's. I bought a 75 inch a few years ago it defaults to the highest brightness level and after one year a backlight led went and it wouldn't turn on. Died literally a month or so after the 1 yr warranty ran out. I have Samsung LED tv's from 2009 that still work perfect. I only buy Samsung TV's anymore.
I've had the exact opposite experience. Back to back Samsungs lasted a little over a year but my LG C1 has been going strong for a few years now.

Hewlett Packard wifi printer/copier/scanner. Wifi would never stay connected and ended up throwing it out a week later. Bought a hardwired Canon and haven't had a problem.
I have an hp that's only a couple years old with minimal use and it tanked. Garbage. Used to be a decent brand.

These boots I got for winter and the ratings were high on Amazon. It was great for the first month until it started leaking. Now it leaks all the time, it's trash.

71RLRnJkNFL._AC_SX695_.jpg
Amazon is rife with junk and fake reviews now. There used to be a website that would analyze the reviews and estimate what percentage of them are fake since it is so common for Chinese companies to uprate their own products using fake accounts. Amazon had that website shutdown. Amazon sucks

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.

My exes engagement ring.

A new ram 3500 limited. Hahah what a heap of shit. It was in the shop more than I drove it so when I got the chance to make a small profit and cash out during the Covid truck shortage, I did so.

Up until last week, I was driving an 02 f250 I fixed up but someone offered me 20k for it so I impulsively took it. Now I need a new truck lol

I've had the exact opposite experience. Back to back Samsungs lasted a little over a year but my LG C1 has been going strong for a few years now.
Could be model specific and we got the shit end of the stick choosing models. For me it was an appliance store going out of business had a $1000 LG on sale for $300, i had to bite. Now i won't buy a TV without a 4 year warranty. Amazon seems to be the best price+warranty option.

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.
you can add to this those ceramic nonstick blue diamond...... they work fine for 23 minutes. hexclad is also trash that costs a lot.

I'm sure that copper one will fail a lot faster than you expect..... it wont outright chip, but the nonstick turns to stick....

Cinema tickets for my son and I to watch the final 3 Star Wars films.

*Shudders*

I'm in the process of buying a house and I'm having to do it through the process of mobile phone and them mailing me documents, as my printer is now out of date and my dodgy leg made walking to the local library an impossibility.

I would absolutely love to spend a couple of hundred on a laptop and a printer, so I don't feel dirt poor anymore, but I'm haunted by old laptops and notebooks that I had before, that would seriously lag on me when I did the simplest tasks.

So yeah, old budget laptops.
go apple + airprint compatible printer (a lot of them offer this)

hardly ever have to deal with tech issues, no dealing with outdated drivers, operating system issues, network issue, it just works.

hell, even the iphone has the ability to fill out pdf's, signature and all, away from home last night, had to sign a business doc, did it on my phone....

A new ram 3500 limited. Hahah what a heap of shit. It was in the shop more than I drove it so when I got the chance to make a small profit and cash out during the Covid truck shortage, I did so.

Up until last week, I was driving an 02 f250 I fixed up but someone offered me 20k for it so I impulsively took it. Now I need a new truck lol
Was the sound system on yours also crap? I've had my 21' 1500 for about a year now and I find it to be the worst radio I've ever had in a vehicle. It's either window rattling bass or 1920's megaphone tinny treble. No in between. I still love the truck and have no other issues but the radio being this bad is inexcusable for the price and will probably be the reason I trade it in at some point.

Was the sound system on yours also crap? I've had my 21' 1500 for about a year now and I find it to be the worst radio I've ever had in a vehicle. It's either window rattling bass or 1920's megaphone tinny treble. No in between. I still love the truck and have no other issues but the radio being this bad is inexcusable for the price and will probably be the reason I trade it in at some point.
Yes! I was so excited for 2 things mostly, the giant touch screen and the Harmon kardon system. The screen froze 75% of the time and the sound system sucked. The sunroof and back window both leaked and it needed a DEF pump which was on backorder before my first oil change so I had to pay 4k to delete it or drive a rental lol. You should check crutchfield out though, they have upgrades out there. A few guys I know added stuff to their systems but I shouldn’t have to on such an expensive option ffs

What a pile of shit. Maybe it’s because it’s a regular cab but whatever speakers are in my base model work truck f350 are better ffs. I feel bad for the poor guy who gets that heap of shit in 10 years and has a repair bill worth more than the truck every 6 months. On top of thag, some dudes got 68RFE’s today when they were the worst and furthest behind a decade ago lol.

I hated that truck so much. Good riddance. I can’t think of a single thing I liked tbh. It was a massive downgrade on my 2015 f350 platinum but I hit a moose and wrote it off so..

Yes! I was so excited for 2 things mostly, the giant touch screen and the Harmon kardon system. The screen froze 75% of the time and the sound system sucked. The sunroof and back window both leaked and it needed a DEF pump which was on backorder before my first oil change so I had to pay 4k to delete it or drive a rental lol. You should check crutchfield out though, they have upgrades out there. A few guys I know added stuff to their systems but I shouldn’t have to on such an expensive option ffs

What a pile of shit. Maybe it’s because it’s a regular cab but whatever speakers are in my base model work truck f350 are better ffs. I feel bad for the poor guy who gets that heap of shit in 10 years and has a repair bill worth more than the truck every 6 months. On top of thag, some dudes got 68RFE’s today when they were the worst and furthest behind a decade ago lol.

I hated that truck so much. Good riddance. I can’t think of a single thing I liked tbh. It was a massive downgrade on my 2015 f350 platinum but I hit a moose and wrote it off so..
That's both a relief to know and sucks. I was kinda hoping I just had bad speakers and could get them swapped out lol I would agree though. My previous truck was a 2013 Raptor and the sound system was leaps and bounds better.

I haven't had issues with my screen but I look at it as a ticking timebomb.

I love the Cummins engines but the 68RFE being junk is the main reason I'd never get a diesel Ram.

Honestly, if I was in a little better financial spot I'd probably trade it for something else straight up but I really don't want to pay tax on another vehicle purchase already. I'm glad I tried the Ram and looks-wise I still think they are the best looking trucks on the road. It rides and drives well but a year into owning one, I see why they're #3.

Mail order bride from the Philippines. What a lazy fuck she was. Couldn't cook and wouldn't clean. Invited her whole family over for a fucking month and they ate me out of house and home.

Samsung microwave. Handle broke within a month and I barely even use it. They said it's not covered under warranty.
I hear nothing but bad things about Samsung appliances.

They make good phones and TV's but for some reason their appliance division is horrible.

Back