Things you have bought that where utter trash!

I don't think it was Cuisinart brand, but a slicer like this one
shopping

the adjustment knobs were the same as this pic, and it was difficult to change around as well as use. Cleaning was not easy either. I was not happy considering the price.
I just bought one like this last night
shopping

from the bargain isle for $3. The adjustment looks easier and the blades less likely to slice me. Can't really be upset if it underperforms for $3. I am hopeful.

Whatever the fuq they spent 30% of my income on!!
Funny i used to just get the cheepy can openers from the dollar store and every two months i was getting another one. I finally said screw it and paid like $40 for one and it's been about 5 years and it's rock solid will likely never have to buy another one again. It was the same thing with belts i used to get cheapo belts and just tear through them again i said fuck it and spent like $70-$80 on a good solid leather belt and it lasted me for years as well.

Then today i shelled out more than i would care to for new pillows but man i was tired of having a sore neck. I had a little nap before work and i could already tell the difference it made. I slept so much better and was having clear dreams. I guess the moral of the story here is if you buy cheap you get cheap. Sometimes it pays (pun intended) to shell out the extra cash to get something of quality that will last. I will assume at that price for that slicer it won't be long until you need another one.

I bought this very Bissell vacuum cleaner from Amazon on Black Friday
Very first time I used it, it was smelling funny as soon as I turned it on but I just figured maybe that was because it was new so I kept vacuuming
Got through one and a half rooms and then it suddenly started screeching like when you get something stuck in the brush that stops it from spinning so I turned it off and inspected everything but there was nothing stuck
Turned it back on and it started pouring out smoke like Cheech & Chong's car and the brush wouldnt spin at all
Piece a shit

71-Fz-XB8d32-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

LG TV's. I bought a 75 inch a few years ago it defaults to the highest brightness level and after one year a backlight led went and it wouldn't turn on. Died literally a month or so after the 1 yr warranty ran out. I have Samsung LED tv's from 2009 that still work perfect. I only buy Samsung TV's anymore.

I'm in the process of buying a house and I'm having to do it through the process of mobile phone and them mailing me documents, as my printer is now out of date and my dodgy leg made walking to the local library an impossibility.

I would absolutely love to spend a couple of hundred on a laptop and a printer, so I don't feel dirt poor anymore, but I'm haunted by old laptops and notebooks that I had before, that would seriously lag on me when I did the simplest tasks.

So yeah, old budget laptops.

Last edited:
From the local hardware store chain, that I later concluded sell cheap low quality made in China products not worth buying, I bought this plastic hanging laundry thing that had tons of plastic clips to hang dry more stuff in less space. I think Japanese in Japan use these on condo balcony. The low quality plastic cracked and fell apart. Daiso had similar ones but made of stainless steel, but label said not to use outside. Suspicious since stainless steel isn't supposed to rust, I thought.

I'm in the process of buying a house and I'm having to do it through the process of mobile phone and them mailing me documents, as my printer is now out of date and my dodgy leg made walking to the local library an impossibility.

I would absolutely love to spend a couple of hundred on a laptop and a printer, so I don't feel dirt poor anymore, but I'm haunted by old laptops and notebooks that I had before, that would seriously lag on me when I did the simplest tasks.

So yeah, old budget laptops.
Printer out of date like won't work with newer computer? I had that problem and solution was to use old computer to connect the printer to printer's website to install new firmware onto the printer, then install new print driver. Couldn't use new computer to do it since the printer wouldn't recognize new computer. You'd think something like printers would work smoothly with old and new computers. What kind of crazy advancements were made with printers anyways where new computer couldn't handle old printer?

51vvljvdXdL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

JVC ExoField surround sound headphones. Cost $600, the (required) app barely worked, and it sounded like absolute shite.

lol at buying a non-stick girly pan and complaining. Buy a hard dick cast iron pan and actually cook shit like it was meant to be.

Cook a fukn can of soup on that and it’s better than a homo-erotic steak on a :eek::eek::eek:gy non-dickless pan.

Grow up my Sherbro. You are seriously embarrassing me and I am Canadian. Think about that.

lol at buying a non-stick girly pan and complaining. Buy a hard dick cast iron pan and actually cook shit like it was meant to be.

Cook a fukn can of soup on that and it’s better than a homo-erotic steak on a :eek::eek::eek:gy non-dickless pan.

Grow up my Sherbro. You are seriously embarrassing me and I am Canadian. Think about that.
Sounds like a butthurt alt account to me. I'm sorry I hurt you.

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.

You should of watched Project Farm YouTube review on NonStick Pans

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.
LOL, yeah. The commercials make them look like a million bucks and encourage you to abuse it without a care, like it's magical or something. You even start to buy into its "technology". It's just a regular non-stick pan with dimples in it.

It's the cooking equivalent of the "ab-roller".

I just read even if you buy nonstick pan after whatever date when they stopped using the cancer causing coating, they replaced it with some other cancer causing coating anyways. One of the cancers it causes is testicular cancer. WTF? I'm going with my Lodge iron pan even though it's heavy and might rust.

Last night I had one of those new fangled Dual Fuel Coleman Lanterns fall in to pieces unexpectedly. I don't even think the damn thing is 20 years old yet. Had to finish the night with a 1 mantle Coleman red top made in 1938.

A 500 dollar arm wrestling machine in 2012 which looked like a good idea at the time but was a total waste of money with the limited amount of weight it could rack on it but at least I got good pads and bar grips I can still use pinning pads …thing was just good for scrap metal .lol

Attachments

• 1AC22363-E3AA-408E-9EC8-22FA09CBD8E8.png
    1AC22363-E3AA-408E-9EC8-22FA09CBD8E8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Back