Things you have bought that where utter trash!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.

My Bellator hot dog brander was awkward to use and the t wouldn't show so it'd look like Bella or. I'd have dinner guests coming up asking who Bella was
Then u should have said she's a whore just that the w,h and e are missing. Pretty. Simple really. I think you are making a big deal out of nothing Imho

Got our 5 year old a piano keyboard. It was the Amazon brand and it was complete trash. The sound was subpar and multiple keys didn't work out the box. Decided to spend more and get a good entry level Roland setup

Don't buy this it's pure trash the non stick lasted like one month

21036228_front_a06_@2.png

Bought a Copper one to replace it. I hear those ones are really good. Should have got it in the first place i guess that's the price u pay for being a cheapskate.
The wife I bought from Eastern Europe once she found out about western feminism

Splashed out on a £70 toaster once, blew all the electrics first time using and never worked again. Was so disappointed I didn’t even take it back to get a refund, had to destroy that shit!
Got a 2nd hand 4 tray toaster now that only half works, and it occasionally never stops toasting, love it though compared to the last cunt.

Splashed out on a £70 toaster once, blew all the electrics first time using and never worked again. Was so disappointed I didn’t even take it back to get a refund, had to destroy that shit!
Got a 2nd hand 4 tray toaster now that only half works, and it occasionally never stops toasting, love it though compared to the last cunt.

You're not having much luck with toasters......... I always liked Dualit toasters, bit pricey but you can actually repair them yourself......

You're not having much luck with toasters......... I always liked Dualit toasters, bit pricey but you can actually repair them yourself......
Moving house soon, got an opportunity for 3rd time lucky.
On the flip though I’ve got a toasty making machine that cost £8 about 12 years ago, still works a dream, i bet most George Formans ain’t seen as much use.

lol I got tired of buying cans of air for cleaning my computer. I ended up getting some sort mechanical blower but it just seems like a glorified leaf blower.

I bought one of those 50 in 1 original Nintendo games off of Ebay.

Turned it on, for 5 seconds it showed what looked like a game that would have been on a TI-85 graphing calculator from the 90s and then the screen went black and I never saw another image again.

GE dishwashers

They installed a Hotpoint (GE low tier brand that lasted for 12 years)

Next two lasted maybe three years each and now we are on our fourth dishwasher.

Opted for the no frill stainless Whirlpool.
These the internals are all
Plastic and the rubber seal to the motor is like a toilet ring oriented horizontally.
(failure point of last two in question)

I don't think it was Cuisinart brand, but a slicer like this one
shopping

the adjustment knobs were the same as this pic, and it was difficult to change around as well as use. Cleaning was not easy either. I was not happy considering the price.
I just bought one like this last night
shopping

from the bargain isle for $3. The adjustment looks easier and the blades less likely to slice me. Can't really be upset if it underperforms for $3. I am hopeful.

Whatever the fuq they spent 30% of my income on!!

Samsung microwave. Handle broke within a month and I barely even use it. They said it's not covered under warranty.

Back