Thine King doth command

Victor Ward

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ministers, Knights and peasants alike, thine King doth proclaim:

I. I am Victor your King, who brought you out of the land of the Heavyweights, out of the house of anarchy. Thou shall not have any other Kings before me.

II. Thou shall make for thine self an idol of the King and to this idol you shall worship.

III. Thou shall not make wrongful use of the name of Victor your King, for the King will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

IV. Remember the football day and keep it holy.

V. Honor your admins and your mods, that your days may be long in the land that Victor your King is giving you.

VI. If thine name be green, small be thine peen.

VII. If thine name be blue, thine balls be, too.

VIII. Thou shall not scat bomb the Kingdom.

IX. Thou shall bear false witness against thine neighbor where such false witness delivers.

X. Thou shall covet thine neighbor

157dnpx.jpg

Correct. This be entirely new. Sorry about thine peen size.

I'm sorry that you made a thread that included content regarding male genitilia you fucking homo.

Get the fuck out of here youy TCM reject. We don't want this bullshit here either.

Nice orange belt. Fury must be working on your other post now.

we already have a king thread... this one should be sent to the dump empire, so that they may also be informed.

In all seriousness, I am a fan of this gimmick.

I was just thinking recently that I would only post quotes from Shakespeare for month or so, kind of like when I did my Dr. Smith gimmick. This guy just beat me to the punch.

Sup E-Bank? Been getting props on the av. Thanks again bro.

Glad to hear (lulz, I just typed "hear" in a forum on teh interwebs) that. I still can't see anything for me. I must have used my bad eye.

In all seriousness, I am a fan of this gimmick.

I was just thinking recently that I would only post quotes from Shakespeare for month or so, kind of like when I did my Dr. Smith gimmick. This guy just beat me to the punch.

I was thinking about the similar internet meme when I saw this. Can't find it though.

I'm sorry that you made a thread that included content regarding male genitilia you fucking homo.

Get the fuck out of here youy TCM reject. We don't want this bullshit here either.

Thou art ashamed, but fear not. Thine King shall not judge solely on the infantile nature of your manhood.

holy shit, I just realized the first king thread reached 1000 posts already.

really...?

Doth sounds dirty. Like the other day I was dothing this chick with a beer bottle or this chick dothed a donkey.

Back