Social 'They call him an idiot, they call him stupid': Bullied boy dumps Trump surname

Trump should invite him to the White House and then trash talk this kid's bullies on twitter.

This just in: kids are mean. They'll use whatever they can get. He should just be glad that his last name isn't Boner or Balls.

It is kind of humorous, though, that he's getting childishly bullied by petulant prepubescent little shits for having the same last name as an adult who is probably the most famous person in the history of the world when it comes to behaving childishly like a petulant prepubescent little shit. Also, it's not at all humorous that there is a considerable chance that some or all of these kids are legitimately smarter than the Donald and would behave more rationally as president.

oof, yahoo.

that comment section is gonna be rough.

Have you ever read the styling of the famous Yahoo contributor Ken M?

If not, you are in for a treat.

Bobby B should pay some leftist homes a visit, Velcoro style.

Kid would be better off these days if his last name was Hilter.

Have you ever read the styling of the famous Yahoo contributor Ken M?

If not, you are in for a treat.

nah, its like the UFC forum. every now and again i click on it, read 3 or 4 lines, and ask myself what i was thinking doing this yet again.

nah, its like the UFC forum. every now and again i click on it, read 3 or 4 lines, and ask myself what i was thinking doing this yet again.

I envy your position.

Here are a bunch of screen shots.

43ooku57druy.jpg

CWY47u5.png

1494407385806297673.png

1494407385336446793.jpg

1494407385611235401.png

ken-m-gay.jpg

84787524.png

a1TcKW8.png

Ken M specificallly picked Yahoo comments sections because, while liberal news outlets' commenters were rational and conservative outlets' commenters were hateful, Yahoo commenters were just the right amount of well-meaning and dim-witted.

Dude is a genius imo. Also, I've never seen a Yahoo comments section, but I have a hard, hard time imagining it's worse than YouTube's comment sections.

I envy your position.

Here are a bunch of screen shots.

43ooku57druy.jpg

CWY47u5.png

1494407385806297673.png

1494407385336446793.jpg

1494407385611235401.png

ken-m-gay.jpg

84787524.png

a1TcKW8.png

Ken M specificallly picked Yahoo comments sections because, while liberal news outlets' commenters were rational and conservative outlets' commenters were hateful, Yahoo commenters were just the right amount of well-meaning and dim-witted.

Dude is a genius imo. Also, I've never seen a Yahoo comments section, but I have a hard, hard time imagining it's worse than YouTube's comment sections.

i'll look at em in a little bit.

i'm working out and pissing too many shit posters in another thread.

Let me know when Trump starts to bully elementary school children.

In audio from the tape, Mr Trump can be heard asking the 10-year-old if she is going up an escalator inside Trump Tower in New York, to which she responds: “Yeah”.

He then turns to the camera and says: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

I wouldn't mind having Trump as my last name... as long as I was actually related and filthy rich.

In audio from the tape, Mr Trump can be heard asking the 10-year-old if she is going up an escalator inside Trump Tower in New York, to which she responds: “Yeah”.

He then turns to the camera and says: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Haha crude joke yes....but you call that bullying?

Messed up I wonder where the kids learned to Hate Trump and even bully a boy just because of his last name I thought the side that hates Trump were preaching love trumps hate, and how compassionate they are.

Do you really think those people are the same ones that bullied this kid? Lol

Bullies learned that shit from their Trump-hating Parents.

Don't know if they knew about the family whose last name is COINCIDENTALLY "Trump", have a kid go to the same school.

The parent of those bullies all need a serious ass kicking.

There is no way those kids drew those conclusions about Trump themselves.

Retarded, low IQ, low value kids are generally the result of retarded, low IQ, low value parents.
Not the least bit surprised that the spawn of TDS addled idiots behave like this, we see it everywhere. It's been one long, drawn out temper tantrum from the left these past two years. Children raising children; what could go wrong?
Teach your sons how to fight, guaranteed that as soon as one of these snotnosed little knobs gets his clocked cleaned he'll seek easier prey, because cowardly punks are like that.

Do you really think those people are the same ones that bullied this kid? Lol
where did they LEARN it to hate trump? you learn this from home. The parents probably get mad and wish death on Trump at home.

Its like if the parents said to the kids I hate blacks, or blacks are this the kid will see a black kid and bully him.

I fu*king hate bullies...

been bullied...

have bullied...and it was probably one of the most despicable things I've done as a kid.
I can confirm this. I have bullied LI all over this forum. Now he respects me.

Back