These McGregor nicknames

YodaMaster

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
First time I create a thread about McGregor and I dont really like to be that guy but... These little nicknames Conor's haters use to talk about him are so fucking pathetic. It was funny at first but now (after 2 years) it's embarassing.

Come on people, how old are you ?
And I already see haters coming here to say I'm a "McNuthugger" but just for the record I rarely speak about this dude when he's not fighting unlike you.

And I can even agree that some of his fanboys are annoying but it's not a reason to go full retard

B5HOdp1.gif

Yeah it's really suprising. Usually Sherdog is very mature and respectful towards MMA fighters

Con-man is an absolute fraud that had a few flash in a pan victories against KFC-level athletes and quit MMA the first time he faced adversity

Con-man is an absolute fraud that had a few flash in a pan victories against KFC-level athletes and quit MMA the first time he faced adversity
But that's wrong.

TS not creative enough to think up his own clever Nick names for McGucciRental, is normel

PlatinumBless
IMG_1419.GIF

First time I create a thread about McGregor and I dont really like to be that guy but... These little nicknames Conor's haters use to talk about him are so fucking pathetic. It was funny at first but now (after 2 years) it's embarassing.

Come on people, how old are you ?
And I already see haters coming here to say I'm a "McNuthugger" but just for the record I rarely speak about this dude when he's not fighting unlike you.

And I can even agree that some of his fanboys are annoying but it's not a reason to go full retard
stree.gif

Connie, is my personal favorite. Whalesharks "McGucciRental" is pretty good though.

McHolderUp2DivisionsandscaredtofightAldo-er

And McNuthugger is funny too
IMG_2592.PNG

Back