These are the 5 fighters in the FW, LW, and WW Division who can beat Conor Mcgregor

Elitebrawler

Sprawl and Brawl
@Orange
Reaction score
There aren't many fighters in the UFC who can beat Conor Mcgregor. Here is a list I complied after extensive research and analysis. These fighters have over 50% chance of beating Conor. Of course there are other fighters with a chance but I haven't listed them as their chances are below 50%.

Here is the list you guys have been all waiting for.

1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Khabib Nuermenagamefedvo
3. RDA
4. Frankie Edgar
5. Johnny Hendricks

Which 5 fighters do you guy think can take out the GOAT?

If he beats RDA, your wrestler theory may crumble. I'll wait til fight night to see what Conor's TDD is like. A bum knee against the best wrestler at 145 and possibly in the sport isn't enough data to formulate an educated opinion.

If you're gonna include WWs, there are more than 5 people. And no way Frenkie is above Hendricks in the rankings and that Eddie nr.1

RDA,Pettis,Bendo,Khabib,Robbie,Condit,Maia,GSP,Hendricks,etc

I give up the list would be way too fucking long.

RDA, Melendez and a plethora of WW's. The rest will have a tough time.

im sure there are other guys in those divisions that can beat Mcgregor.

I genuinely thought you were about to name 5 FWs that could beat him.
There's much more than 5 WWs though. If we're leaving it at would stand a decent chance and not 'would maul him' there's more than 5 LWs too

I+got+a+few+actually+_6da4402cc18b02b3eb69d25e0b5944d7.gif

If you're gonna include WWs, there are more than 5 people. And no way Frenkie is above Hendricks in the rankings and that Eddie nr.1
Hendricks is a bigger and better wrestler. He also has power. But he is definitely not as skilled of a striker as Frankie. Look what Edgar just did to Chad. Hendricks is more likely to get caught by Conor than Frankie is.

And Alvarez has been in a lot of wars. He can take a beating and still slug it out and take you down over the course of a long tough fight. He is relentless.

There aren't many fighters in the UFC who can beat Conor Mcgregor. Here is a list I complied after extensive research and analysis. These fighters have over 50% chance of beating Conor. Of course there are other fighters with a chance but I haven't listed them as their chances are below 50%.

Here is the list you guys have been all waiting for.

1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Khabib Nuermenagamefedvo
3. RDA
4. Frankie Edgar
5. Johnny Hendricks

Which 5 fighters do you guy think can take out the GOAT?

Carlos Condit
Rory Mac
Robbie Lawler
RDA
Khabib
Frankie
Tyron Woodley
Hendricks

And that's just to name a few. McGregor's days are numbered because he can't keep making weight at 145.

RDA, Melendez and a plethora of WW's. The rest will have a tough time.
There aren't many WWs that can take Conor. Only one that comes to mind is Hendricks and don't even say Damian Maia.

Hendricks is a bigger and better wrestler. He also has power. But he is definitely not as skilled of a striker as Frankie. Look what Edgar just did to Chad. Hendricks is more likely to get caught by Conor than Frankie is.

And Alvarez has been in a lot of wars. He can take a beating and still slug it out and take you down over the course of a long tough fight. He is relentless.
You definitely know what you're talking about.

Lots of people in this thread are overrating WWs.

You definitely know what you're talking about.

Lots of people in this thread are overrating WWs.
Well, thank you.

But one WW i might add: Stephen Thompson. He is a real striker. I think he would kick McGregor's head CLEAN OFF.

Back