Theresa May Manifesto U Turn

JimtheJake

Undisputed Sh!t Post Champion 2016
@purple
Reaction score
She then gets ripped to bits in the news.

Then a bomb goes off at a concert.

I don't know what to believe in this crazy world anymore.

In the context of UK politics, I'm not sure how anyone can support the tories anymore.

What manifesto? Not from the UK so I haven't heard this.

sadly there are people like this...

People and politics seem the same the world over.

So now I'm interested in this whole dementia tax, manifesto issue. What's the sentiment that leads to this policy direction? Is it widespread? a longstanding debate or relatively recent?

i hope she does, the people voted for brexit because they dont want the related immigration anymore. may responded by trying to take in as many immigrsnts as possible before brexit goes into effect

imo that makes her a tyrant, because shes actually going against the will of the people to force what they voted they dont want

In the context of UK politics, I'm not sure how anyone can support the tories anymore.

It's not really about supporting or liking the Tories for the most part, but the fact that the alternative is a bunch of demented retards who you wouldn't trust to run you a bath, never mind the country.

It's not really about supporting or liking the Tories for the most part, but the fact that the alternative is a bunch of demented retards who you wouldn't trust to run you a bath, never mind the country.

I don't think the party that brought on a constitutional crisis via referendum, and now advocate slashing NHS funding while lowering corporate tax, should be running anything.

I'd prefer a coaliion again, but I'd prefer almost any government to a tory one.

Back