Theres A Blockbuster Video In The Arctic Circle

Just have to go through the really squeaky conspicuous doors that everyone can see and hear.
Saw a bum jerking off in one of those at a different movie rental place when I was a kid.

Saw a bum jerking off in one of those at a different movie rental place when I was a kid.

Lol, they had old timey wild west doors on the one by my place. You could still see the titles.
21 Hump Street
Ford McFucklane
Forrest Hump

Could only see the F shelf. Someone probably put 21 Hump Street on the wrong shelf.

Why is Alaska the last refuge of DVD rentals? I guess the weather makes internet connections undependable?

Looks like it plus very Isolated I am not very good with North American geography but I think Alaska is separated from Canada by huge mountain chain makes it costly to run data cables it seems.

Did they stock up on the latest Nintendo 64 games?

tenor.gif

Remember the tyranny of late fees? rent a movie for 5 bucks. someone says they are gonna bring it back and doesnt. ends up costing you 50 bucks. Or the asshole friends who would rent on your account and rack up said late fees.....I can still remember the anger....the bitterness, while opening up your wallet and paying for someone elses fuck up. Just so you can leave with the movie you have already picked out.

{<huh}

What?? Why the fuck would you let friends rent movies on your account?

Do you loan your credit card out, too?

Last edited:
I've been.
Fifty copies of Mallrats, ten copies of Dude Where's My Car.
All Joe Don Baker films.
And a copy of The Toy.

It's awesome
Used to go to the video store when I was in high school and rent all of those Kevin Smith movies. I think I kept Clerks rented out for two weeks straight. Late fees be damned.

Used to go to the video store when I was in high school and rent all of those Kevin Smith movies. I think I kept Clerks rented out for two weeks straight. Late fees be damned.
Try not to suck any dicks on the way to the parking lot.

Try not to suck any dicks on the way to the parking lot.

She called you Brad?

Called me Brad.

That's not cheating. People say crazy shit during sex. One time I called this girl 'Mom'

Remember the tyranny of late fees? rent a movie for 5 bucks. someone says they are gonna bring it back and doesnt. ends up costing you 50 bucks. Or the asshole friends who would rent on your account and rack up said late fees.....I can still remember the anger....the bitterness, while opening up your wallet and paying for someone elses fuck up. Just so you can leave with the movie you have already picked out.
"I will pay it next time" always worked for me. Or just pay a portion. Say I owed 20 dollars, I would just pay 1 dollar toward it and that would be acceptable

there are 12 left in the United states.

9 in alaska and 3 in texas. there was 1 in kansas city still last year.
One is here in El Paso. My truck broke down outside it and I was amazed to see it there.

{<huh}

What?? Why the fuck would you let friends rent movies on your account?

Do you loan your credit card out, too?
This wasn't a blockbuster. Just a mom and pop video store. All you had to do was give a name. Nobody asked for I'd.

Back