There should be a subforum for pre 2010 joindates

We need stricter vetting on thread-making. I think we should ban all brown and black belts from making threads.

It's hard to make it this long on here man. You get bored as drunk sometimes and decide to see how far you can push the envelope.

The key is knowing which mod to pm the dickpic to. Many of them frown upon it.
But if you choose the right one...
<{jackyeah}>

Almost like you think the caked on cheeto dust on your hands makes your opinion more valid than people who have been training day in day out while working full time. Everyone should have time to join an internet forum tho right, gotta validate your existence by making sure you wasted more time talking shit than someone else.

But it's okay, your join date just shows everyone how pathetic and ignorant you are to the real world when you think you're actually better than someone because you've been on a forum talking shit while other people have been living life. The funny thing is people like you on here aren't out of the norm, If you want to base everything off join date like you want to, then I've actually been following MMA and involved in MMA longer than you.

Try getting off your high horse buddy, you think you're better than people because of a join date? Time for a reality check, step out into the real world.
I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings sweetheart. Unfortunately, you're projecting your own insecurities onto me and I find them heavy. Re-read my post: I never said I was better than you. If you think it's a feat to follow Sherdog rules, I don't know what to say. No, the problem resides in being unable to follow these very simple rules. Have you taken the necessary minute required to read them? Of course not, your real life is too interesting for that! Remember in kindergarden when they sent you (yes, you) in the corner for constantly screaming? When you came back, your first move was to scream again! I know your kind, sad individuals indeed.

You should try to get some help of at least some support because you're not handling it well. Listen, if you need help, I'm here. Just make a sign, shed a tear or write a song: it will be alright, you'll see. If all else fails:

I'll be there for you.

I've been banned before. I always managed to make it back, though. That join date is where it's at, young bucks.

If you can conceive it, you can achieve it.

I'm just trying to figure out why I still post here at all. 95% of you are morons.

If an active poster has a join date before mine, I will be shocked.

There should be a forum for post 2010 join dated. Users who still have a shot at living an ordinary life.

Pot-Smoking-in-the-Nursing-Home--105840.jpg

Weclome to Sherdog "Silver" forum

Nah, there are lots of guys on here that are 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 that I like, actually most of the people I like on here are after 2010. Its true that sometimes you can get new people that joined recently who are only here to troll or annoy people and make arguments, but just put them on ignore and carry on your day..

Also, the forums made a switch from Geocities in 2001. I can remember I joined in 1999 and was the 55th registered user. People actually used to have intelligent MMA conversations back then. Common threads included "where is Vitor Belfort?" every week and major discussions about Sakuraba's greatness.

2010? Pfft! I only talk to Bros from 2005 and earlier my man.

We need stricter vetting on thread-making. I think we should ban all brown and black belts from making threads.
It should be all about join dates. Hans, Bubbey, am i right, or am i right?

The true OG's know there are only 2 eras, pre TUF and post TUF.

Yeah, have fun with the 50 users that have managed to avoid the ban hammer for that long. Should be some stimulating, diverse discussion going on there!
Haters gonna hate

Back