There is not one fighter on the roster who can stop a Brock Blast Double

mystic man could

200.gif

Roman Reigns will at WrestleMania 34.

The only one who managed it was Ubereem, and he don't live round here no more.

ufc81_8_mir_vs_lesnar_004b.jpg

LesnarCarwin1005UFC116.jpg

hunto-1.jpg

Yes, before someone tries to be clever, obviously I know that the pictures are not of blast doubles. But that's Brock's most dominant takedown, of which he has many, and I am telling you if he comes back in shape no one but no one is stopping it.

10000408.gif

osp-1-png.346465

Roman Reigns will at WrestleMania 34.
If this steroid ring Reigns is allegedly linked to doesn't take him out before then...probably won't though since he's the chosen one

1st Round, Motivated BJ Penn would stuff it.

If this steroid ring Reigns is allegedly linked to doesn't take him out before then...probably won't though since he's the chosen one

Shane McMahon would ankle pick him. The stuff Shane is on, is not picked up by USADA like the stuff HHH & Vince could be on.

Prime Crocop could stuff a Brock blast double

Yea he had top wrestling skills among the best in the HW division that went hand in hand with his physicality.

I also think he wasn't that into it mentally vs Ubereem he kinda checked out and we got a half assed try for a takedown, let's say they are booked to fight this summer or some wild thing like that I favor Lesnar to get him down and stop him this time around.

Brock never even tried a double against Reem. It was a single he shot for.

He gave up on taking reem down. Either he was surprised at his power, or he felt there was too much danger at that range.

Whatever the reason Reem stopped the td.

Brock’s enormous wingspan never gets talked about for some reason. I think it’s because his arms are somehow still massive despite being ridiculously long so you can’t notice it as good as with Jon Jones.

But Brock is so damn successful in the clinch and with his double legs not only because he’s strong as a bull, but that fucking wingspan of his can wrap around anybody and they’re fucked.

Back