There is no love for Mighty Mouse title fight?

there is nothing you can do to make it more popular. nobody wants to watch 2 little 5foot tall midget babies fighting, its like watching 4th graders fight nobody wants to see that shit

It's a shallow division with a dominant champ. It's hard to care when you just know that MM is going to school the guy.

What makes it so hard for the casuals to care about the 125 pound male fighters? Any ideas on how to make it more popular?

The season premiere of the Ultimate Fighter 24 was the lowest rating premiere episode of the series.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Well, I don't know about anyone else.
But I like MM and think he is great.
BUT I gave up on TUF long time ago.
AND I don't like the idea of "let us find someone outside the promotion to fight MM because quite frankly currently we have nobody"
If the division is so shallow he has no credible opponent, they should have promoted a "super fight" against Cruz.
IMHO would be the much better, much exciting!

fan of MM and happy that got to pay a ppv to watch him fight just wished was against a enter opponent than former cut fighter/TUF winner should had winner fight for a number one contender spot against reis

I don't know exactly what it is. I didn't care for his fight style at 135, and I disliked him after he lay-and-prayed on Torres and somehow got the decision. Maybe I've never recovered from that. I loved watching Torres fight, and MM somehow made even that fight frustrating to watch. Then, the McCall fight left a sour taste in my mouth.

He's had some impressive moments at flyweight, but I have no emotional investment in seeing him fight. For a while there, I just wanted him to go away. Now, he's somewhat interesting but I'm generally not interested in his opponents. The fact that he's fighting Elliott proves that he's cleaned out the division.

I could certainly get interested if he challenged for the 135 lb belt.

Seems like MM broke a few attendance records to match the worst rating season of THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER.

Back