The Zack Attack Is Back !!

dembones22

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Super stoked to see Sage get the W. He showed an improvement in his boxing footwork at times, circling out using lateral movement. But got caught a few times and worked through it, ultimately another win for the Good Guy. Still needs to work on head movement, defense and his sprawl/ reversals. Good to see him start mixing some Thai kicks in his arsenal.

What are your assessments on the development of Super Sage ??

PicsArt_02-18-06.39.21.jpg

bork1} .

Last edited:
He's begging to get cracked like Screech in the shower the way he's hanging that chin out there.

He's begging to get cracked like Screech in the shower the way he's hanging that chin out there.

Yes he got caught a couple of times but it's good fight experience. I think he is getting better.

I'm kind of disappointed he never hooked up with the Diaz bro's so we could see " 209 Sage " .

L5AdNV2.jpg

<{1-11}> .

from all the negative sage threads, I thought he lost.

Sage is awful. The only way they could have given him a better match would have been to drag some bum off the streets and sign him before the fight. And he still almost lost to Gouti who is now 1-4 in his last 5.

Khabib vs sage if tony pulls out is the only option after that stellar performance

Struggled against one of the worst fighters in the UFC

Sage is still finding out what works for him in the cage. Basically learning on the job and is Only 21. It's not like He's claiming to be a world beater yet. The kid is grounded, humble and willing to put in the work and learn.

The best is yet to come !!

<20> .

Sage is awful. The only way they could have given him a better match would have been to drag some bum off the streets and sign him before the fight. And he still almost lost to Gouti who is now 1-4 in his last 5.

You gunna be busy around his next fight ??

<Goldie11> SO YOU WANNA BE A FIGHTER ....

Zack is much handsomer than Sage & he fought accomplished wrestler A.C. Slater to a draw with only a track & field background. Zack Morris becomes a top 10 WW with 6 months training.

Zack is much handsomer than Sage & he fought accomplished wrestler A.C. Slater to a draw with only a track & field background. Zack Morris becomes a top 10 WW with 6 months training.

Well yeah, but can Zack do this...

sage-northcutt-flip-ufc-192.gif

{<hhh] I rest my case.

Back