The youngest guy on TUF history isn't Kelvin!!!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why do they keep repeating this??In TUF Smashes that Australian guy Iodice was 18 or 19 years old...

They consider it to be another show, same goes for TUF Brasil...

I thought the same when I heard it, but this is not uncommon for the UFC. They constantly create labels exploiting little windows of interpretation.

Valid point. The fact that they consider the Australian series somehow separate is the only theory that makes sense I guess.

iodice was indeed the youngest. they need to stop hyping kelvin as the youngest in history, he is really promising dont get me wrong.

Way to hype, once again

And they could consider it as different than TUF Smashes.
TUF US is for them the ULTIMATE thing. Like Americans think they're the best and only them are living on Earth.
So for them, there is TUF and the history and TUF; and oh! that little things calles Smashes and Brazil

Way to hype, once again

And they could consider it as different than TUF Smashes.
TUF US is for them the ULTIMATE thing. Like Americans think they're the best and only them are living on Earth.
So for them, there is TUF and the history and TUF; and oh! that little things calles Smashes and Brazil

Little man syndrome coming from a bullfrog?

Classic. The only thing that could possibly be more ironic is if you were actually from Corsica.

tuf smashes is not real tuf...its like ... tuf smashes is like the british office, just lil gimmicks that try and rip off the real thing

tuf smashes is not real tuf...its like ... tuf smashes is like the british office, just lil gimmicks that try and rip off the real thing

Uh... What? For your analogy to be accurate TUF: Smashes is like the American "Office". Because the Office was originally british, and then American - TUF was American, then British...

You got one of those the wrong way round. Well done for giving it a try though.

He meant youngest to actually win a fight.

Back