Social The worst accent you've heard in your life?

Alright, well I'm probably gonna get dubs for this, but fuck it I haven't had dubs for a while... here goes

Gay voice annoys the shit out of me.

And I bet half you motherfuckers agree with me, even the ones currently judging me or conjuring up a dozen or so assumptions about me based on that sentence.

So you are gay. Cool. Have fun.
Why the fuck you gotta talk like that?

It isn't a regional dialect.
If there is some sort of logic behind it by all means, enlighten me. Why does your preference of human to stick your dick in in any fucking way affect your fucking speech?

I don't get it. Just being honest here.

I'm not talking slightly effeminate, like a dude who grew up with sisters, I'm talking about the "I'm gay as fuck and everyone needs to know it immediately" voice. You know what I mean.

And I have nothing against gay people.
I have a gay uncle and my daughter's godfather is gay. (They both talk normal)

It has been nice knowing you guys.
Sorry for being honest.

Last edited:
The guy behind the camera is probably dumb enough to continue ordering from that same place and gets some extra calories via piss, shit, or jizz in his food.

The Brummie accent. From Birmingham, England. These people always so so monotonic and heavily depressed.
The Welsh accent too.

Yeah Brummy takes it for me. I see quite a few through work and these people would sound sad if they were telling you they won the lottery.

Though tbf whenever I hear my own Hull accent on TV or something I cringe at how bad it sounds.

Scouse for native speakers and south east Asia from non native speakers

Yeah Brummy takes it for me. I see quite a few through work and these people would sound sad if they were telling you they won the lottery.

Though tbf whenever I hear my own Hull accent on TV or something I cringe at how bad it sounds.
Is the Birmingham accent the same as the Cotswolds accent?

Yeah in UK terms gotta be Brummy for me!

For me, Paddy Pimblett, that's Liverpool I believe. I can't believe that's a real accent, sounds like he's trolling

The guy behind the camera is probably dumb enough to continue ordering from that same place and gets some extra calories via piss, shit, or jizz in his food.
probably got the Canadian version of that

a strongly worded apology letter with a discount coupon

Lol that used to be what a lot of young white kids did but I don't think they actually do that anymore. Now it's more popular to use social media buzzwords and just switch on and off with a blaccent even though they don't actually have one. It's annoying because most of the time you know they probably didn't even grow up around many black people and the ones they did grow up around weren't like from the hood or anything

Last edited:
I fucking hate mexican version of spanish
This is ironic coming from an Argentinian your Spanish sounds sillier and it more crude than mexican Spanish you guys also send your kids to mexican colleges like UNAM to study grammar from mexican Spanish teachers and your actors go to mexican acting companies like televisa.

This is ironic coming from an Argentinian your Spanish sounds sillier and it more crude than mexican Spanish you guys also send your kids to mexican colleges like UNAM to study grammar from mexican Spanish teachers and your actors go to mexican acting companies like televisa.
To each its own.. I'm the native speaker here so I think I know a thing or two.

For what its worth I think Spain and some Caribbean countries have the best accent. Argentina (from middle to south) and Uruguay are up there too and other countries seem to agree with it.

I had to watch the Mexico seasons of Narcos with subtitles..

Also american movies told me that everything is yellow-ish in Mexico and I don't like yellow.. I don't want anything to do with that.

1711730718487.png

@SalvadorAllende

Sho estoy sentado en la sisha, shorando y comiendo shorgur helado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back