Social The worst accent you've heard in your life?

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score
For me, hands down it's this:

No, not the poor Indian pizza delivery guy. I'm talking about the insufferable douche behind the phone camera, recording this entire interaction. Apparently this is what's called the "Toronto Mans Accent," a mixture of general Canadian accent and Jamaican patois. The inflections from this douche canoe emit the same reaction from me as nails on a chalkboard.

"Focking mun-ney?" 🤮 The worst part of it all was when Toronto Douche here mimicked the Indian dude's accent with a complete lack of self-awareness.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

For me, hands down it's this:

No, not the poor Indian pizza delivery guy. I'm talking about the insufferable douche behind the phone camera, recording this entire interaction. Apparently this is what's called the "Toronto Mans Accent," a mixture of general Canadian accent and Jamaican patois. The inflections from this douche canoe emit the same reaction from me as nails on a chalkboard.

"Focking mun-ney?" 🤮 The worst part of it all was when Toronto Douche here mimicked the Indian dude's accent with a complete lack of self-awareness.

Hands down that is the worst accent I've ever heard and my life is worse of for hearing it.... And the dudes knocking Indians accents which actually sound pretty cool.

And never been punched in the face.
For the life of me I can't understand why people are so rude to people in the food industry all the way to Fast Food workers to waiters....I watch how some people treat especially fast food workers and I wonder if those assholes would like someone treating their loved ones that way that are just trying to make a buck.

For the life of me I can't understand why people are so rude to people in the food industry all the way to Fast Food workers to waiters....I watch how some people treat especially fast food workers and I wonder if those assholes would like someone treating their loved ones that way that are just trying to make a buck.
This annoys me to no end, and if who I am with acts like that, I will call them out or leave. It is beyond me how some can justify that behavior. No respect for people who do this.

This annoys me to no end, and if who I am with acts like that, I will call them out or leave. It is beyond me how some can justify that behavior. No respect for people who do this.
I've broke up a with girl who treated the waitress like she was beneath us on the spot...that really shows an individuals true character

You're preaching to the choir here, my man. I worked in the restaurant biz for years and saw it all the time. I worked at middle of the road joints and high end eateries too. I never worked in fast food but I've seen the abuse they get. I worked for Enterprise rent a car for over a year and saw the same kind of thing although that was a bit different.

It happens a lot in retail also. I don't think they would act that way on a neutral ground.

Back