"The worlds hardest punch" - bs

Watch out Ngannou, Criss Angel is coming for that ass!

Chriss Angel is the worst. That's Justin Bieber in ten years, with dark hair dye. Still following around Mayweather like a lost puppy. Probably hitting those boxing machines with him too.

Everytime Rogan, Dana, or the UFC Open their mouth I feel like they’re taking to me like I’m an idiot. Trying to hype everything about everyone up, like I’m some 5 year old that believes anything they tell me.

I bet you fuck all people have even tried that gizmo.

Lets give all the hardest punchers in the UFC a turn on it and see if Francis even punches harder than them let along boxing heavyweights.

The bullshit marketing the UFC put behind Ngannou... just wow.

As if standing still and throwing a haymaker at stationary pillow means fuck all in a high level competition against someone like Stipe. Even if it did, you think a HW pro boxer couldn't hit that pillow even harder? I love it when the UFC hype machine blows up in Dana's face, Ronda style.

I wonder what George Foreman has to say about this...

Where were you yesterday?

It wasn't bullshit yesterday?

Nothing should surprise us at this point. We are about to have 2 champions at LW.

Well the problem with the whole thing is that who else punched the fucking machine? All I heard mentioned was Tyrone Spong, a 215lb kickboxer. Tyrone can punch, but punching harder than him doesn't necessarily make you the world's hardest puncher.

You got guys out there like Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs), Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs), Luis Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs), etc etc. If you're not measuring those guys too, you have absolutely no claim to being the world's hardest puncher.

Jimmy Smith said Justin Gaethje is pound for pound the hardest hitter tested. Guess he threw some Chuck Liddell wind up looking punch with a run up.

As if standing still and throwing a haymaker at stationary pillow means fuck all in a high level competition against someone like Stipe. Even if it did, you think a HW pro boxer couldn't hit that pillow even harder? I love it when the UFC hype machine blows up in Dana's face, Ronda style.

yeah. screw the ufc for hyping a fight. oh and ban all of these punching machines.
great thread.....

yeah dude, that's why they measured it in "units". The whole thing was a huge joke. I have a degree in physics; when I saw that promo video all I could think was "units of what?"

It's the stupid "sports science" type of shit that tries to "prove" an athlete can do as much damage as a car if they tackle you or punch you or whatever the case. Very silly.

Is his corner retarded? Wrapping him up in towels between rounds instead of ice?

That was my first thought when I saw it live. He was over heating and got wrapped up in towels.

yeah dude, that's why they measured it in "units". The whole thing was a huge joke. I have a degree in physics; when I saw that promo video all I could think was "units of what?"

It's the stupid "sports science" type of shit that tries to "prove" an athlete can do as much damage as a car if they tackle you or punch you or whatever the case. Very silly.
Units LOL I hadn't seen that before.

I'd let him hit me full blast over standing in the way of a Ford car. The comparison is inane.

Yeah overeem called out that BS too

I bet they don't even have records of any other HW hitting that machine.

But c'mon the UFC spews ABSOLUTELY false statements all the time.

Insert any Rhonda rousey quote from Rogan lol.

UFC is a business its' just marketing .....holds the same validity as red bull claiming they give you wings lmfao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back