The weirdest fight you ever saw?

What was that big Asian guy thinking? Hey, this seems like a good time to kiss Heath ok I'll kiss him, pow ko. What could have possible lead that guy to think Weinsteining Herring was a good idea
Dude, it's Japan. WTF are they ever thinking?

japanese-inventions.jpg

Sonnen vs. Ortiz
Kimbo vs. Shamrock
Coleman vs. Random Japanese guy in Pride.

Randy Vs Coleman.
The only fight where Coleman never shot a takedown. Never even tried.
Even his buddy Randleman was shocked and criticized him.
Very fishy.

Mine has to be Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry at UFC 83

Kalib, the Canadian (who was the home town favourite) getting booed in Canada as he ran (litteraly) for 15 minutes to avoid getting knocked out.

It was both hilarious and mind boggling at the same time.

what are yours?
Royce vs Shamrock 3 was quite bizarre.

Silva vs Cote was pretty bad...wish that one actually went on without the knee injury.

Silva vs maia is definitely up there. Also Bobby Green vs James vick which is just such a weird fight and call by the referee. Know its already been mentioned but guida vs Maynard comes to mind as well.

Stittgen vs Guimaraes. It was pathetic. Grunts, standing hammerfists....CM Punk level striking technique etc etc.

It was so bad you just couldnt say who was actually winning.

Is this fight on FP? It was on the Munoz vs Weidman card.

Uriah hall VS John Howard was very akward to see..all the hand touch while they fight each other

this will always be up there. ufc should actually retire their shorts for giving us this twilight zone of a fight.

6dtons.jpg

That guy waving to the crowd with Shinya Aoki had his back, and he was immediately submitted. Like, WTF was he thinking?!

Also when the opponent kissed Heath Herring, and Herring KO'ed him before the fight even started and kept saying "I'm not gay!" That was surprising, and he gay across as seriously gay and in the closet
@HelloJapan

"to avoid getting knocked out"

umm, how quickly we forget....this was actually the greatest protest in UFC history. Kaleb ran for the duration as a fuck you to the UFC for not paying his medical for a foot injury suffered during camp. Then the fighters got a medical deal not so long after. It sure as fuck wasn't to avoid being knocked out

I didn’t know that, mind blown. Now I love that guy, before I though he pussies out. Should make a thread, ive been watching since god knows when and I didn’t know that.

That guy waving to the crowd with Shinya Aoki had his back, and he was immediately submitted. Like, WTF was he thinking?!

Also when the opponent kissed Heath Herring, and Herring KO'ed him before the fight even started and kept saying "I'm not gay!" That was surprising, and he gay across as seriously gay and in the closet

"Hello Japan"

DREAM_7_-_Shinya_aoki_vs_David_Gardner.gif

Sakuraba vs somebody in early UFC days. Big John called the fight, there was massive protest, then later in the night they had saku come back and they fought again. lol

Yeah, Sakuraba was shooting for a takedown, but Big John thought Sakuraba got dropped by the opponent's knee and stopped the fight.

To this day, I have no idea why Rumble tried to wrestle Cormier in the rematch

Seeing Art wear ONE boxing glove was just bizarre to watch... and tapping to Royce for what looked like Royce just having position on him....
2F1799AE-4F30-44FE-B578-7E5A244B5C9E.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back