The upside of Roy Nelson signing with Bellator

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WE CAN FINALLY SEE FEDOR VS NELSON!
3861935099_b6b7cf6925_b.jpg

Hassy is gonna blow his load!

One is a legend,the other is some Russian.

wow, Fedor is even smaller-framed than Nelson. People's been calling Nelson a fat MW. The size diff between Fedor and Mitrione must be huge

Think Nelson stands a pretty good chance in this match-up.

The size diff between Fedor and Mitrione must be huge

Which makes Fedor's 10 year domination of the division even more impressive yeah? :)

If Nelson KO'ed Fedor that'd just be a sad day for MMA.

If Nelson KO'ed Fedor that'd just be a sad day for MMA.

I don't know I think most would expect a Nelson KO to be fair... especially at this point in Fedor's career.

I would be sad of course, but I think since Werdum & Hendo I have accepted that all legends must come to an end at some point and Fedor's time is up.

I would fully expect him to lose and would place a KO as the highly favorable result, but of course it would never diminish my respect for the last emperor.

I don't know I think most would expect a Nelson KO to be fair... especially at this point in Fedor's career.

I would be sad of course, but I think since Werdum & Hendo I have accepted that all legends must come to an end at some point and Fedor's time is up.

I would fully expect him to lose and would place a KO as the highly favorable result, but of course it would never diminish my respect for the last emperor.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Nelson couldn't KO him, I'd pick him to just like I'm picking Mitrione to KO him this weekend.
Just it'd be sad to see a true legend of the sport get KO'ed by an overweight who just spams overhand rights.

Crazy that Fedor looks smaller than even Roy Nelson.

Roy could very well KTFO Fedor or lose a boring decision.

I still the 3 that beat fedor could of always beaten him through out his career. Obviously someone like mittrione beating pride fedor would be a 1/100 chance

Can't wait for this fight!
After Mitrione, Fedor is interested in another CroCop rematch. Hopefully in Japan. And then Roy. Just with these fights alone, Bellator's HW division is more intriguing than UFC's. And with Rory, Larkin, Lima, MVP, Koreshkov they have a stacked welterweight division to rival anyone.

Coker is making Strikefor...I mean Bellator, great again.

Fedor looks like he is about to say: "Hello welcome to X bank, how can I help you today sir?"

the upside is never havn to pay for a PPV with Roy on the card.

Back