The uppercut Conor landed was not square, can people stop saying that

Hes not a novice, hes the next bruce lee and an irish gorilla. He also hits like a truck and had 20 pounds on floyd, not to mention his magic awkward movement that the boxing world has never seen. And floyd overcame the odds and beat him.

He truly is TBE. Wow.
0-0 novice and TBE needed 10 rounds. The excuses are sad.

Excuses? What excuses my man i am just amazed floyd beat such a beast like conor. He was supposed to get Kod quick because nobody can take that left hand. The fact the he even survived against the second coming of bruce lee is nothing short of amazing. Beating him is some GOAT shit.

You should know you picked conor to KO him.

Excuses? What excuses my man i am just amazed floyd beat such a beast like conor. He was supposed to get Kod quick because nobody can take that left hand. The fact the he even survived against the second coming of bruce lee is nothing short of amazing. Beating him is some GOAT shit.

You should know you picked conor to KO him.

You obviously know little about boxing!

So Conor didn't land any good, hard clean shots like he claimed he would? Good to know. He failed a lot that night.
Put any other fighter of lightweight division like Alvarez, and he will do much worse.

Conor is great, but a great boxer like Mayweather has much skills regarding to fight stand up.

Put any other fighter of lightweight division like Alvarez, and he will do much worse.

Conor is great, but a great boxer like Mayweather has much skills regarding to fight stand up.

A lot of ppl would do worse. What that gotta do with anything. TS is saying Floyd wasn't hit clean so we're giving him too much credit for absorbing the shot.

I'm saying admitting Conor didn't hit him clean isn't exactly something to brag about.

TBE needed 10 rounds to stop a novice. All these excuses are sad.
Yes, McGregor is a novice and that's why the odds for the fight heavily favoured Mayweather. Its why boxers saw he had no chance other than a puncher's chance. For this reason, many sensible people are strongly and rightfully critical of McGregor and his supporters because they were singing SUCH A DIFFERENT TUNE before the fight. Before the fight the McGregor fans were not billing him as a 'novice' or a huge underdog, but as an innovative UFC champion who was going to dominate Mayweather using punching power and raw, magical talent. Look at the folly of his training camp: as a novice he should have been improving his basic boxing skills, but instead he was 'innovating' by following a training methodology that was often ridiculous and doing nothing for his chances against Mayweather. McGregor landed no significant blows that I am aware of, gassed, and was TKO'd. To the trained boxing eye, his punching was mediocre. I was shocked at the amateurish pawing and slowness as the fight wore on. So pretty much all he was able to do is 'last' for 9 rounds. So what? He was outclassed by a retired 40-year-old. I am not sure how many younger people are aware of how large a disadvantage it is to be a smaller, retired 40-year-old, but its a HUGE disadvantage. People I could have easily destroyed in my 20s would walk all over the 40-year-old, retired version of me.

Mystic Mac was supposed to ko him in the foist exchange.
He was too small, weak cored, had brittle bitch hands, a malteser with eyeballs.
Came in 3 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter.
Yet floyd still pounded on McConnah so bad that McConnah begged the ref to stop the fight and save his life in the 10th.
Conors a bitch. Floyd doesnt stop anyone these days.

That uppercut was Conor's best shot in the entire fight and didn't even land clean. People raving about how great Conor did should really think about that.

Yes, McGregor is a novice and that's why the odds for the fight heavily favoured Mayweather. Its why boxers saw he had no chance other than a puncher's chance. For this reason, many sensible people are strongly and rightfully critical of McGregor and his supporters because they were singing SUCH A DIFFERENT TUNE before the fight. Before the fight the McGregor fans were not billing him as a 'novice' or a huge underdog, but as an innovative UFC champion who was going to dominate Mayweather using punching power and raw, magical talent. Look at the folly of his training camp: as a novice he should have been improving his basic boxing skills, but instead he was 'innovating' by following a training methodology that was often ridiculous and doing nothing for his chances against Mayweather. McGregor landed no significant blows that I am aware of, gassed, and was TKO'd. To the trained boxing eye, his punching was mediocre. I was shocked at the amateurish pawing and slowness as the fight wore on. So pretty much all he was able to do is 'last' for 9 rounds. So what? He was outclassed by a retired 40-year-old. I am not sure how many younger people are aware of how large a disadvantage it is to be a smaller, retired 40-year-old, but its a HUGE disadvantage. People I could have easily destroyed in my 20s would walk all over the 40-year-old, retired version of me.
So many excuses.

So many excuses.
Wait -- is it true YOU picked McGregor to win ... by KO? Why NOW do you complain that Mayweather underperformed? Did you really pick McGregor to win, and then come here to complain that he should have lost even harder?

Conor nut huggers before the fight: Mayweda is too old, too small, too frail, head too little, brittle fists. He don't stand a chance.

Same Conor nut huggers after the fight: Mayweda is TBE.

LOL

Wait -- is it true YOU picked McGregor to win ... by KO? Why NOW do you complain that Mayweather underperformed? Did you really pick McGregor to win, and then come here to complain that he should have lost even harder?

That's about the gist of it with the McNuthuggers.

Pick Conor to win by KO, then criticise Floyd for not KOing him sooner, even though they thought Floyd stopping him was pretty much impossible because he's a "brittle handed pillow fisted bitch who can only win by dancing around and outpointing Conor". lol.

Fake news.

Not a clean shot, but still impressive that it landed on someone like Mayweather.

it looked pretty awesome, the timing was unexpected. was it close to landing tho? expert sherdoggies?

Not a clean shot, but still impressive that it landed on someone like Mayweather.

The impressive part is solely Conor's reflexes. He does have excellent reflexes, credit where it's due and I've said this many times previously. The uppercut was simply Irish Edmond, Ruddy Roddy and Conor studying Floyd's lead right hand and working out what on earth they could do to counter that.

They came up with the uppercut and Conor practised the shit out of it. It was in their plan from a long while back. Conor was always doing the stupid BOLO uppercuts on his video releases and open workouts, and when he was asked how he was going to KO Floyd he replied it would be either by uppercut or a hook. They had practised the slip and uppercut and to their credit it worked, but I would say it fell short of impressive.

Why? Because the slip movement and the uppercut that follows do not correlate each other to get a strong punch as the counter. A straight or cross counter punch follows naturally from a slip. Or a check hook if the attacked falls in because he over commits. But the straight and check hook don't work on Floyd because he's prepared for those. That's why Conor's team came up with the uppercut. It was the only kind of unexpected punch that could get through. But it's unexpected because when the defender slips, their body doesn't torque in the right way to fire back an uppercut effectively.

So basically Conor's uppercut did not correlate to the required body mechanics to get power and it was just an arm punch. Did it look good? Sure, to the untrained eye. But it had no power, and he threw it incorrectly as well because he didn't torque his hips (difficult to do from the slip position) and he aimed it vertically up instead of diagonally up (slightly forward).

There's levels to this shit. Conor didn't even meet the first level 101.

If people don't understand what I mean, go watch one of Conor's earlier fights such as the one with Ivan Buchinger. Ivan throws an over committed straight and Conor slips it by moving to the left and leaning back. This puts his body in the perfect position by torquing up his energy spring i.e the legs and hips, he then uncoils the spring by pushing off with the rear left leg and torquing his hips to the right unloading his left hook into Ivan's head knocking him out cold.

That's a text book counter to a bum rushing straight punch. Trying to unload a proper uppercut from that body position doesn't work well. The punch can land but it's a feather fisted arm punch.

Back