The Ultimate 80s Slasher debate.....FREDDY vs JASON

From the 80s, where do you stand?

• Total voters

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
During the 80s, this was one of the most heavily debated topics out there.....Who was the ultimate slasher?

3516858-freddy-freddy-krueger-33746737-500-614.jpg

latest

Jason-voorhees-003.jpg

latest

Last edited:
I could swear this thread has been done 100000 times, what's with ththe influx of shitty threads in here?

I could swear this thread has been done 100000 times, what's with ththe influx of shitty threads in here?

I've been on sherdog for quite a while and I can't ever remember seeing a FvJ thread, outside of one that was dedicated to the 2003 film. Never a direct comparison though.

Been a lot of vs threads lately. I'll go with Freddy.

Been a lot of vs threads lately. I'll go with Freddy.

lol, I was gonna post this one like two weeks ago, but decided to hold off. Then today I finally decided to go for it and I noticed a shitload of other "Vs" threads. Just late to the party I guess.

But so what. I enjoy debating these kinds of things. :D

Jason Voorhees

jason won in the film.

Man, fuck that film. It was horrible and didn't represent either Freddy or Jason well, nor did it do the ANOES or F13th franchises justice. It was like an MTV made-for-TV shitfest.

But since we're referencing it...... it was a tie. Freddy was winning, got distracted, Jason took advantage, then the girl kills Freddy, but then Freddy's not really dead and Jason is back in the dream world and we end with Freddy winking at us.

lol, I was gonna post this one like two weeks ago, but decided to hold off. Then today I finally decided to go for it and I noticed a shitload of other "Vs" threads. Just late to the party I guess.

But so what. I enjoy debating these kinds of things. :D
Lol they were reading your mind!

Freddy was infinitely more entertaining, and I don't give a fuck what happened in that stupid movie, Freddy would curbstomb Jason like the mutant retard he is.

Jason for me, because Freddy got Fingered. Ya, ya, I know, Tom Green movie, but just thought the title was funny.

Always loved the scene when Jason is in New York, and just punts the ghetto blaster of those punks. They posture up all tough, then he just lifts his mask and they run

tumblr_mpn6afxeJ31spq12ao1_400.gif

You know much like the movie "Freddy Vs. Jason" this will be a tie.

Mike is a pussy.

Freddy all the way

I thought Freddy vs Jason was a decent movie

Back