The UFC should just feed Derrick Lewis unranked fighters from now on

blaseblase

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He cosplayed as a contender for a while but we all knew it wasn't real. Give the guy the Arlovski treatment and lets see how long he can knock out bums and extend the knockout record. All I want to see are sloppy knockouts and funny post fight interviews. I don't want to see him against a decent fighter again. And I don't think he would mind either.

He cosplayed as a contender for a while but we all knew it wasn't real. Give the guy the Arlovski treatment and lets see how long he can knock out bums and extend the knockout record. All I want to see are sloppy knockouts and funny post fight interviews. I don't want to see him against a decent fighter again. And I don't think he would mind either.
being a contender doesn't necessarily mean he champ material, but I get your point.

He went pretty far in the shitstorm of HW division.

Give him fun fights, I agree.

That was a fluke. Dont get your hopes up. Knocking out bums is where he thrives.
Sure sure but he is good enough to fluke beat a good fighter. Not saying he's a legit contender, not saying he would win a rematch but at hw, anything can change

Ok,

What do we do with guys like Tuivasa?

agreed. he's got a niche and should stick to it.

And I just watched a clown take a huge dump in the middle of a busy sidewalk.

That was a fluke. Dont get your hopes up. Knocking out bums is where he thrives.

No, it wasn't. Blaydes couldn't take Lewis down, which was his best path to victory. Lewis read Blaydes really well in that fight and timed the uppercut perfectly as Blaydes tried to changes levels. 0% flukey.

Back