The UFC should change the mat?

there is a dial that controls the firmness of the mat. dana sets it each fight depending on the desired outcome.

Dude, youre not supposed to let that information get out. Youre letting out trade secrets, so you should expect Dana and his posse to show up at your house soon. You are in a heap of trouble!

What about Hell in cell matches or inferno matches where they have to set each other on fire?

I wanna see them fight on a surface of TITTIES!!! Fighting AND tits fuck yeah!

Question number 1, how the hardiness of the mat is defined and controlled?

Question number 2, would be possible to fight on a mat that "simulates" the natural ground (clay and grass)?

Like in football or american football?

I think that grass in particular would be a great addiction, because fighters could grasp it and submit more easily...

...and, obviously, the grass would absorb blood and sweat...and would prevent the fighters from tripping...

Your opinions?

have you ever slid on artificial turf?

The mats are similar to what is used in martial art gyms, although the UFC uses a more expensive canvas which is harder to clean but has better grip

ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG

Question number 1, how the hardiness of the mat is defined and controlled?

Question number 2, would be possible to fight on a mat that "simulates" the natural ground (clay and grass)?

Like in football or american football?

I think that grass in particular would be a great addiction, because fighters could grasp it and submit more easily...

...and, obviously, the grass would absorb blood and sweat...and would prevent the fighters from tripping...

Your opinions?

i mean, it's better than crack or meth, but i don't know that any addiction is gona be great. moderation is key. not for daily function but for recreational use

One answer a water bed mat.

20120515095055_6406.jpg

Who here wants the Octagon surface to be trampoline?

Dropkicks all over the fuckin' place.

Lol I find the comments just as hilarious as the OP.

It's also funny, when the UFC started, they were considering having an electric fense instead of the cage and an alligator filled moat just outside of it.

They should replace the floor with a trampoline.

Back