The UFC orchestrated the bus attack - new evidence!

i remember this being brought up before, shortly after the incident, but couldnt find the source on it

realistically, this is probably a case of "low rank ufc employee not wanting to disrupt what the biggest UFC star wants to do and be singled out/fired for not obeying him" more than it is conspiracy.

This is the likely answer. If it can somehow be proved the ufc orchestrated it though, Chiesa and Borg are looking at nice pay days.

Probably staged.

But I think coked out conor deviated from the plan and forgot windows break. That wasn't suppose to happen .

#ItsOnlyBusiness

I used to work for a tv production. I remember our general manager said that everything you see in tv is fake, including reality shows. It doesn't surprise me one bit if UFC helped orchestrate the bus incident.

those morons put it in the Embedded... Told ya.

It’s like Khabib is caught in the matrix, while the ufc and Conor are pulling all the strings.

Of course they didn’t think Khabib was going to almost start a riot, but fuck it, it makes the rematch even better, so lets role with it.

I feel bad for Tony, he is going to have to wait it out some more, but might not be a bad thing considering his knee. The time will do him good.

Didn't someone on the inside let them in through a side door or something idk, dtidt they just walk in through a main entrance?
The UFC communications director took them all into the elevator down to where the bus was. It's in the video in the OP.

So did Ray Borg shove glass in his eye?
I don't think anyone's suggesting the UFC planned for Conor to smash the bus window. They probably only wanted to create a confrontation for the cameras to hype up a Conor v Khabib fight even more.

True, I heard Michael Chiesa was in on it too and bladed to give it more effect..

He was "collateral damage".

<{chips}>Not everyone's in on the false flag. Innocents must die for the powers that be to have their way.<Prem974>

Its plausible. I dont think it was orchestrated per se, but it wouldnt surprise me at all if Conor and his group show looking for Khabib then upper UFC management lets them know where he is. Not that they wanted to make an attack happen, but theyre always game for fighters to yell at each other.

Very possible.
The whole thing seemed a bit staged.
Wasn't one of the "inside the bus" cameras actually fixated on the Hand Truck before Conor even grabbed it.

It's very possible that it was all staged EXCEPT for the window breaking and people getting glass in their eyes. That's a rough marketing plan haha.

She is real. Found her on LinkedIn. Apparently I'm connected to her O_O

WTF

Fucked up if bus attack story is true.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 22.03.58.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 22.03.58.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 18
Ive been saying it was a work since I saw the UFC footage. See my sig.

Ray Borg is about to sue the ever-loving shit out of UFC.

If title was changed from "UFC orchestrated the attack" to "UFC helped enable the bus confrontation" this would be a more reasonable discussion.

This has been discussed a million times.

Before this incident, if Conor shows up to an official UFC event, the PR folks are walking him anywhere they have access to he would like to go. This is common sense.

Back