The UFC and Dana are basically saying...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As long as you’re popular and make us money, everything you do to get there is acceptable in our eyes( including roids and personal attacks)! Is that the message they’re projecting or am I wrong in reference to Jones and Conor?

Note, the reason I asked this obvious question is to get to my next one, is DW good or bad for the world of MMA? Who should take his place?

Last edited:
You’re just figuring this out? This is pretty much the way the entire world works. Are you slow or something??

As long as you’re popular and make us money, everything you do to get there is acceptable in our eyes( including roids and personal attacks)! Is that the message they’re projecting or am I wrong in reference to Jones and Conor?

Is the earth revolving around the sun news to you as well?

Dana only cares about money.

He only acts like a commissioner for 5 minutes after a brawl or bus attack in order for people to think he cares.

The guy loves it.

That's life, you make yourself indispensable you get more leeway. Kind of like how Alpha chads get more leeway than soyboy beta cucks when it comes to women.

Yeah, mma in general is a shit show these days. Anything that goes mainstream is. It was poisoned years ago and it's only going to get worse. But, the new generation fanbase embraces it. This is what the world has come to.

As a teenager, Bieber sang about joining the KKK and killing black people, except he used the other word.

Didn’t destroy his career at all.

Well here is the thing they are a private business out to make money from people fighting each other.

I know they try to disguise it as a sport but it's way heavier on the business side of things. If you were the CEO would you do something to Conor, Jones, Khabib fence jump or just smoke and mirrors and off to sell more PPVs.

8ofMUts.gif

That is the exact message. I would also add Lesnar to that list too.

You’re just figuring this out? This is pretty much the way the entire world works. Are you slow or something??
This.

That's how business works. It applies to everyday life.

If you you're good at your job or you make the company you work for a load of money, of course they will tolerate more shit coming from you.

If you miss work every other day and you're bad at your job, you better not do dumb shit.

USADA and NSAC...if these 2 didn't exist...we still have TRTor...JBJones...Anderson would still be GOAT...

As a teenager, Bieber sang about joining the KKK and killing black people, except he used the other word.

Didn’t destroy his career at all.

Didn't even know about the KKK part.

Irish people used to be known for being on the side of the oppressed and people fighting for their rights. Then Conor came in and made the Irish look like a bunch of trailer trash skinheads. SMH.

He singlehandedly changed the way Irish people are viewed outside the US. In the US they were just seen as drunks and Catholics. But the rest of the world looked up to the Irish as noble people, but wow that's gone out the window.

Dana only cares about money.

He only acts like a commissioner for 5 minutes after a brawl or bus attack in order for people to think he cares.

The guy loves it.
This.

That's how business works. It applies to everyday life.

If you you're good at your job or you make the company you work for a load of money, of course they will tolerate more shit coming from you.
yeah, but the fans are the customers after all and they know that they’re being cheated they should start not buying the same product!

Back