The TUF finale poster was wrong (Spoiler)

ScottBlevinsGOD

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Now that Dylan and Urijah fight in the semis they obviously aren't fighting at the finale... My guess would be Kelvin vs Urijah but they couldn't put Kelvin front and center on the poster next to Urijah because the left side is team Jones

it actually lines up perfectly for the Semi's without giving any info on the finale...

TUF Finale posters never had any meaning. Who cares about the placement of the fighters.

unless urijah and kelvin both win, then it has the top fighters but separated into teams still

what if its Kelvin vs Dylan in the finale

the 2 last picks making it to the finals

fuckin improbable

Or not, Kevin and Uriah win and since its team vs team they obviously are on the same side since they are teammates.

Missed it, eh? There's a promotional poster floating around that basically shows the quarter finalists lined up at the front while the early losers are relegated to the rear. Some people have said that it pretty much spoils the whole season...

There was this guy on forums that said that he knew Josh and claimed he's in the finals. Now, with Josh avoiding Uriah yet again - he just might have been telling the truth.

Just going by the amount of air-time and exposure the guys are getting each episode. I would have to say it's gonna be Josh and Uriah in the finals.

Caculated move done in the editing room after all the fights were done and they knew who'd be in the finals.

Kelvin and Dylans have gotten some time, but nothing really compared to Josh and Uriah.

Well the poster did give away the semis at least. And here I was hoping for a Dylan /Uriah final. Now what Dylan is gonna get brutally KO'd by Uriah next week?

I don't wan't to see that at all.

dylan/uriah is going the distance imo

dylan hits hard and is very tough fighter

what if its Kelvin vs Dylan in the finale

the 2 last picks making it to the finals

fuckin improbable

It's probable , not likely but probable .
Andrews is a beast but he's so reserved you barely notice him .
Kelvin is a lil tank .

they both have huge heart but is it enough to beat the 2 monsters that are Hall and Samman ?

Doesn't Dylan have a nervous breakdown?
I thought Dana said the guy he put against him in the semis has a nervous breakdown...

No way does Dylan have a nervous breakdown. He was literally the only one who said "**** it, no games, I don't care who I fight, put me in there against any one of them and I'll kick their ass". He isn't the type who would puss out.

The nervous breakdown had to be referring to Bubba. No, he didn't pull out of the fight but there's no doubt he was scared. JBJ even highlighted his body language at the weigh in, taking the submissive pose and whatnot.

Now that Dylan and Urijah fight in the semis they obviously aren't fighting at the finale... My guess would be Kelvin vs Urijah but they couldn't put Kelvin front and center on the poster next to Urijah because the left side is team Jones

Yep, predicted the outcome from the poster!...

Yet you made a thread called "The TUF finale poster was wrong". :icon_chee

The poster wasn't wrong but the theory in the original thread discounted the possibility that two team mates would make it to the finals.

I wish people would stop dissecting every little thing trying to predict the winner(s). I think they show has been getting better with their red herrings

Both finalists finished Bubba. I don't know what it has to do with the poster, but I found it fun to think about.

Back