The truth about the world (world brahs gtfih)

Benny!!! Let fack soon!!
BEAN! LET FACK NOW!!!

map.jpg

XsBHw6a_d.jpg

Cats are for lonely old women who can't even land an asshole man anymore so they have to get an emotionally distant proxy to fawn over

14563360-25311010-49-0-1496407268-1496407272-650-1-1496407272-650-04f9ebaa03-1496430065.jpg

Cats rules dogs drools.

So Alaska is the Cat anus?

Well anyway I am now a cat person I have already given up on our dog because of you LSA!! I already cooked and ate my Dog!!!

So Alaska is the Cat anus?

Well anyway I am now a cat person I have already given up on our dog because of you LSA!! I already cooked and ate my Dog!!!

I like that. I like this post a lot.

OP is infected with toxoplasmosis.

1/3 of the world's population actually carry Toxo in their brain. It only becomes a serious infection you if you are immunocompromised (pregnant, AIDS)

Really surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

if-the-earth-was-flat-cats-would-have-pushed-everything-21413617_zpshrvwtjpc.png

1/3 of the world's population actually carry Toxo in their brain. It only becomes a serious infection you if you are immunocompromised (pregnant, AIDS)

and his mom gave it to me... She is such a C U Next Tuesday

XsBHw6a_d.jpg

Cats are for lonely old women who can't even land an asshole man anymore so they have to get an emotionally distant proxy to fawn over

Every dog has it's day.

Unfortunately for this dog that day was not today; watch this little candy ass run for it's life after it attacked first:

Love all furry animals Pwee; don't be one of those haters.

Back