the trophy scar

CFzKV_fUkAATTTK.png

reason?? because i drank half a fifth of vodka already...

also i know this one guy that got slashed in the face with a machete, and had the scar...

it definitely tells a lot.. like a glancing blow that missed your eye.. any deeper and you would have no eyeball

I drank a faith of vodka, dare me to drive? and yeah I agree with how it tells a lot. And I could see the edge of that snowboard taking my eye with it going 40-50MPH right into my face, so I am greatful to have an eye and the scar, then no scar and no eye

I think a scar like that would be more likely to be caused by a blade.

It's different to the ones you have posted but I think Jose's scar looks pretty bad ass.

Jose-Aldo-e1286651834696.jpg

I would hate to have Jose's scar. And as far as cauliflower ear goes, I hear that women in the midwest actually love 'em!

I drank a faith of vodka, dare me to drive? and yeah I agree with how it tells a lot. And I could see the edge of that snowboard taking my eye with it going 40-50MPH right into my face, so I am greatful to have an eye and the scar, then no scar and no eye

yes i have plenty of scars myself, even stabbed once... i believe that every battle wound tells a story... but that's one of the most bad ass scars of all time in my opinion.. i'm too pussy to self inflict it myself... and pray one day i can receive such a blessing

Idk why you'd make a thread on this but.... I myself have a scar through my eye like posted above. I got mine from snowboarding. Me and my friends were racing down the mountain and I hit an ice patch, lost control and fell.... One of the friends I was racing was right behind me, in which case he hit the ice patch too couldn't turn out of the way... so I am just turning to look what was going on behind me when his snowboards nose hits me in the face and slices right through my eye

Overeem's is probably closest at the minute.

I actually have a similarish scar myself... :(

979861fc4051a70968732c7fd51e55a2f3e8717cffb43c2de62a17f4567b1695.jpg

I won't be posting a full photo of my idiot self on Sherdog but this was the original injury. If you look through my threads you'll see that I posted a few years ago on advice for the best way to heal facial lacerations. You can see the scar arches over my eyebrow and then another than slices down through the brow over my eye, if I didn't have my eye closed at the time, I would have lost it.

14wrhid.jpg

yes i have plenty of scars myself, even stabbed once... i believe that every battle wound tells a story... but that's one of the most bad ass scars of all time in my opinion.. i'm too pussy to self inflict it myself... and pray one day i can receive such a blessing

Hahaha I agree it is a pretty badass scar to have... I remember I kept picking the scab off on purpose hoping it would scar which it would've anyways, I was just younger and taking premptive measures at peeling the scab off everyday so it would scar.

i am 2 years old mentally??? better?? so what of it?? i'm seen many eyebrow scars that are horizontal... but never really vertical

Oh. You just asked for the most badass of the bad assie-est.

Are you ready?

BOOYAH!

edmond-tarverdyan.jpg

Scar like. Chalky white? Omar little or ray ray? They all had the same scar ... Weird

Not a fighter (he's a strongman, has deadlifted 1020lbs) but Eddie Hall has a pretty good version.

maxresdefault.jpg

11325047_396281840576991_2081148552_n.jpg

3259582_5955709.jpg

Can really see it well in that last pic.

Dope

Cro Cop's elbow. I think that if prime Cro Cop competed in an organization that allowed elbows his ground and pound would be absolutely brutal.

Maybe the picture is the reason why elbows should not be allowed on the ground.

Not a fighter (he's a strongman, has deadlifted 1020lbs) but Eddie Hall has a pretty good version.

Can really see it well in that last pic.

Dope

yes! thanks this is what i have been looking for... that guy looks scary without the scar...

I won't be posting a full photo of my idiot self on Sherdog but this was the original injury. If you look through my threads you'll see that I posted a few years ago on advice for the best way to heal facial lacerations. You can see the scar arches over my eyebrow and then another than slices down through the brow over my eye, if I didn't have my eye closed at the time, I would have lost it.

14wrhid.jpg

Closing your eye stopped penetration? All 3mm of your eyelid armor?

Scar like. Chalky white? Omar little or ray ray? They all had the same scar ... Weird

i looked those guys up, but could not find ray ray..

anywho not the scar i am looking for... those scars are on the face, yes, but no where near the eye

Back