Shoop The time Alan Belcher almost killed me

Picsart-24-02-22-05-36-14-347.jpg

@BoxerMaurits
Lol, those fucking bastards

Hahaha these uniforms are mad, first time I've seen them.

I think there was a lawsuit against the owner decades ago because he made the female employees wear a tank top version of the uniform, but the male employees didn’t have to. Back then the employees had to make the lemonade in these big buckets like they were churning butter and I guess it looked indecent while the female employees in their tank tops were frantically bobbing up and down squishing lemons. I couldn’t find info on the lawsuit so maybe it was just a rumor.
IMG_7602.jpeg
Apparently the women don’t have to wear the tank tops anymore.

I think there was a lawsuit against the owner decades ago because he made the female employees wear a tank top version of the uniform, but the male employees didn’t have to. Back then the employees had to make the lemonade in these big buckets like they were churning butter and I guess it looked indecent while the female employees in their tank tops were frantically bobbing up and down squishing lemons. I couldn’t find info on the lawsuit so maybe it was just a rumor.
View attachment 1031069
Apparently the women don’t have to wear the tank tops anymore.

Sounds like the owners were having a massive perv up at the employee's expense. Its doesn't surprise me. Seems like every celebrity/person with money from the 70s/80's in the UK is getting done for being a pedo/pervert/sexual deviant.

jMbVOoK.jpeg

Back