The ticket for the khabib/conor press coference entry is a bottle of Proper Whiskey.

And I know yours, licking Kebab sweat off the floor while claiming everything is number 1 BS. For some reason broken English is funny...

And now you've just wandered into obsessed nuthugger territory. I could give half a shit about Khabib or McGregor and your obvious offense at a joke is more indicative of how much headspace you give these fighters. I dont need to point out how pathetic you are living for some other man, you do all the work yourself.

Now seriously, piss off and let the adults have a conversation.

And now you've just wandered into obsessed nuthugger territory. I could give half a shit about Khabib or McGregor and your obvious offense at a joke is more indicative of how much headspace you give these fighters. I dont need to point out how pathetic you are living for some other man, you do all the work yourself.

Now seriously, piss off and let the adults have a conversation.
Yet you reply to everything I write. If you didnt care you wouldnt would you?
You're a sandwich short of a picnic dude, probably a tradesman

What a great businessman we could all learn from him. Anyone who says it is a stupid idea is probably not an entrepreneur like him

Uhm.. He just started in the whiskey business, he isn't succesful at it yet. False advertising isn't the best way usually to promote one's product.

I don't understand why people buy into branding in the first place. What the fuck does mcgregor know about whiskey or any alcohol? Has be been crafting at his home distillery for years as some secret hobby?
....or is he just some kid whos thrown away tons of money BUYING top liquor that others claim are the best, and now realizes he can turn the tables and sell his own because really hes just selling a label.

Wut? You don't have to know how to make good whiskey to understand what good whiskey is. You know, you can have experience drinking it to form an opinion on what is good whiskey and you can also learn about the process and ingredients to get a more thorough understanding about what makes a good whiskey.

Back