The sheer beauty and complexity of life

I’m confused...

Imagine driving across a freeway at 90mph and you decide to shift gears from D to R. What are the consequences? I think the engine will either stall (and suffer damage) or nothing will happen if your car is recent (electronic safety measures require you to get your speed down)

The flagella is 0.00000002 meters in length and has a rotor spinning 100000 revolutions per minute. The cell/flagella decides for some reason or another to shift gears, but before it does, it reduces its rotational speed to 25000 rpm and then immediately reverses direction, putting it on a new course. This is pure mindfuckery

@rj144 How do you see it from a mechanics perspective?

Imagine driving across a freeway at 90mph and you decide to shift gears from D to R. What are the consequences? I think the engine will either stall (and suffer damage) or nothing will happen if your car is recent (electronic safety measures require you to get your speed down)

The flagella is 0.00000002 meters in length and has a rotor spinning 100000 revolutions per minute. The cell/flagella decides for some reason or another to shift gears, but before it does, it reduces its rotational speed to 25000 rpm and then immediately reverses direction, putting it on a new course. This is pure mindfuckery

@rj144 How do you see it from a mechanics perspective?

That cleared things up...TY :(

Watch me find this specific caterpillar in ant's nest

Figured out how to mind fuck roaches all on my own!

@ShadBo is an interesting name. Lets break that down.

"Shad" refers to the African American male name of "Rashad". "Bo" is short for elbow. Shadbo when broken down refers to Rashad-Elbow. By using this name you are taking on that identity and manifesting the demon of which that refers to. Be careful that your soul does not end up looking like this:

latest

There's no such thing as a soul, but that shit is funny, bruh.

The B in Bo is capital.

Back