Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Don't talk to me bro...

giphy.gif
We should come up with more fun forms of it. Maybe a plunger the whole family can use? I mean it’s just some cells.

I think you didn’t read this story

It was in the bottom of the story (I read the whole thing) he linked:

Alumnae of Ford’s high school, including actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, are circulating a letter to show their support for her.

“We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story,” reads a draft letter from alumnae of Holton-Arms, a private girls school in Bethesda, Md.

The letter, which has been signed by hundreds of Holton-Arms alumnae from classes of 1967 through 2018, asserts that Ford’s allegations about Kavanaugh are “all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton.”

It was in the bottom of the story (I read the whole thing) he linked:

Alumnae of Ford’s high school, including actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, are circulating a letter to show their support for her.

“We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story,” reads a draft letter from alumnae of Holton-Arms, a private girls school in Bethesda, Md.

The letter, which has been signed by hundreds of Holton-Arms alumnae from classes of 1967 through 2018, asserts that Ford’s allegations about Kavanaugh are “all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton.”
Fair point I suppose but the title and first few paragraphs don’t go this way. This would be the equivalent of getting the janitor to sign it since he cleaned a toilet they once pooped in

Judge has no credibility. He was a blackout drunk that beat women like gongs.

He was a kid that drank and thought a line from the play Private Lives was funny.

Smyth said he was never at a party like Ford described either - oh and he signed a sworn affidavit. Is he unreliable as well?

We should come up with more fun forms of it. Maybe a plunger the whole family can use? I mean it’s just some cells.
How about you just don't participate and get the fuck out of other people's lives...be a conservative. Not a conned in co-opt of the Republican party. You can be a libertarian and have principles.

How fucking weird is it that killing babies is people’s primary concern. How will I kill it? You might have to drive to another state. Why isn’t it a drive through?

I’m for abortion the same way I’m for needle exchanges. The absence of them is a worse scenario. You are actively taking a step to kill the baby though. It isn’t like you don’t take vitamins or something. You have to actively kill it. So yeah it should be legal but don’t sell it as anything else.

I don't agree with your position, but I admire the fact that you don't tip-toe around the specifics.

How about you just don't participate and get the fuck out of other people's lives...be a conservative. Not a conned in co-opt of the Republican party. You can be a libertarian and have principles.
I said you could get one asshole
I just said you are killing a baby

Just heard that the song “Paradise by the dashboard light” by Meatloaf was on a personal playlist on his computer. Disgusting.

I don't agree with your position, but I admire the fact that you don't tip-toe around the specifics.
If you were sitting in a chair and I had to hit a button to kill you sell me on any justification that makes it me not killing you. Gun to your head? Still me killing you, just under duress. If you do nothing at all the baby develops and is a life once it is shat out, even abortion lovers say that. If it’s born at four months it’s a baby. Same as nine. So only birthing it is the cut off? You have to take an active step to end it. That’s what happens.

This is how low the libs are going. Above the law is saying that women interviewing for clerkships would dress a certain way because he likes a certain look. Really want man has never been affected by a attractive woman? THey are trying to imply he is a scum bag because attractive women found a way to manipulate him into a job.

https://abovethelaw.com/2018/09/no-...ked-like-models-yale-professor-told-students/

Not sure which of the 3 is supposed to look like a model - not that they're unattractive, but they look pretty ordinary to me.
clerks-Kav.jpg

https://www.c-span.org/video/?449526-1/judge-kavanaughs-clerks-discuss-supreme-court-nominee

I hope she does testify about it than we can move on to nomination

I hope she does testify about it than we can move on to nomination
for information it is the best thing. As a spectacle, there is nothing worse in the METOO era than having a guy up there, defended by a bunch of older white guys, questioning a woman who says she was the victim of an attempted rape. It's not fair, but not a Republican in congress actually wants this woman to testify.

We are a long way from Monday. The Democrats are not going to sit on their hands until the confirmation.

Yes we are a long way from Monday but not from tomorrow's deadline (10 am Friday). And the Democrats do a great job of sitting on their brains so they don't need to use their hands.

Even if she misses tomorrow's artificial "deadline", we definitely haven't heard the last of Mrs. Ford's allegations.

Yes we have. The whole point of this whole exercise was to have more investigations done to delay the confirmation vote. When the Republicans wanted her to tell her side of the story, she has yet to agree to do so even though her attorney went on CNN and reiterated Ford's desire to testify. The fact that she instead demanded the FBI do an investigation which they refuse to do, points to the worst kept secret of these hearings : DELAY and OBSTRUCT.

What if the Democrats announce on Sunday Night that she has agreed to testify without an FBI investigation...with the caveat being she cannot be ready for 2 weeks? (not that she would show up for that one either) Do you really trust Susan Collins to say, "She had her chance, but now it is too late. We have to vote on Monday"? Maybe, maybe not, but I suspect both her and Flake would get cold feet and accept any delaying tactic that involves these allegations.

It won't matter by that point. Grassley threw down the gauntlet. If she doesn't answer by 10 am Friday and agree to testify, then this matter is closed, Period. It doesn't matter what Collins and Flake feel at that point. Besides, I don't think they would take such a LATE-AFTER-THE-FACT(and deadline) statement without any skepticism. Collins and Flake are going to vote in favor of Kavanaugh being confirmed. That is, imo, going to be a certainty if Ford does not respond or refuse to testify.

Also, who knows what else the Democrats will try to throw out there. Nothing would shock me at this point. There are going to be more fireworks before this one is over.

This is true. BUT....I trust Grassley to put a total stop to the nonsense and get the vote going.

There's already more important things going on in our country right now that we are basically stuck on a holding pattern thanks to an OBVIOUS Scam concocted by the Democrats.

Back