Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
If we're being honest, and you're not, but if we are...McConnell told Obama "You're not really the president, you don't have the normal rights presidents do".

End of story.

The real point is that the Garland thing was a tipping point. If the Dems win back the Senate and Kavanaugh doesn't get through, they will hold the seat open until Trump is gone. And unfortunately, they will get away with it.

How is Garland the tipping point? That's weak sauce. They didn't try to ruin his name/life. It was procedural.
This is pure smear shit like Thomas and Bork, only worse. MUCH worse.
They aren't taking the senate, either. This blue wave is going to be like the one Hillary rode. Non-existent. The producers of society see this farce for what it is, and I suspect they may again punish the left at the polls. We shall see.

Last edited:
Deadline is tonight at 10:00pm for Ford to agree to testify. If she doesn't, vote is on Monday.

Deadline is tonight at 10:00pm for Ford to agree to testify. If she doesn't, vote is on Monday.

Did Grassley say/reiterate that? Or are you talking the original timeline he laid out?

Nobody knows other then two people if she is telling the truth. I find her timing suspect and I also think we can’t just take every woman’s “word” for it either. Otherwise my wife could say I sexually assaulted her twice for sure in the 90s and she has the kids to prove it lol...all kidding aside if you think there’s never a woman crazy enough to falsely accuse a man of this than you’re nuts.
Technically she said 5 people knew then 3

I have a large list of senators given to me by someone that lists them all as communists. I can’t remember where I got it from, or when, but I have it.

Surely, the people on the list must be guilty of being communists.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the notion of justice or precedence. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It has nothing to do with notions of guilty or not guilty and the presumption of innocence. This is about stopping a conservative voice from taking another seat on the SCOTUS by any means necessary.

This will ultimately happen to any potentially conservative nominee. If they can not simply be ignored they will be discredited. if they can not be discredited they will be accused. By any means necessary.
Precisely.
The left doesn't give one rat's ass about women, and this one in particular.
If this were a conservative, they'd be calling her a cunt and like some itt, saying stuff like "I'd kick her in the cunt with steel toe capped boots".
It's pathetically transparent.

Those great virtue Hollywood people have changed my mind he’s guilty throw him in jail

I have a large list of senators given to me by someone that lists them all as communists. I can’t remember where I got it from, or when, but I have it.

The list was spoken about for days afterwords in school. The communists should stop lying, own up to it and apologize.

Meanwhile, in Hollywood:

Female Stars Support Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser in Video: 'We Believe You'
Emily Zauzmer | September 20, 2018

Stars are speaking out in support of Christine Blasey Ford,

I do not recognize ONE SINGLE FEMALE in the vid-cap (I'm not playing the vid; no desire to listen to females with TDS). WHAT STARS is the article talking about???

Of course, the Mainstream Media wouldn't care for any woman's opinions, unless the woman who speaks up have something bad to say about Kavanaugh, then the press will be all over it like flies buzzing on dung for their latest salacious headlines - which would inevitably be retracted hours later.

Women rally in support of Kavanaugh: 'We know the man, we know his heart'
By Lauren Lee | Sept 21, 2018

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/75-women-who-know-brett-kavanaugh-allegation-false

Why hasn't Foxnews picked up on this yet?

This is getting out of hand. Hollywood now chiming in. Trump's Twitter addiction kicking in. Next comes the women's march...

Stupid Reps. Should've nipped this when you had the chance, the moment she refused to testify. Now it is officially a circus. You stupid fucking idiots.

They can still recover from this.

If she refuses to budge on the "I want him to testify first before me", then tell her "Happy Trails" and go for the vote.

I'm still hopeful Grassle removes his old head from old ass and ends this farce.

Why hasn't Foxnews picked up on this yet?

I don't watch FOX News so I don't know they have it or not, but I'm absolutely sure it's all over the front page on CNN-MSNBC-NYTimes-Huffington Post. Supposedly they cares a great deal about women and what women have to say!

Prediction: she "agrees" to testify, but tries to add more conditions at the last minute, convinces them to move the hearing date again, then attempts to do the same thing again with a new hearing date. She ultimately never testifies, because she's lying.

I'm gonna laugh when she comes off credible and Kavanaugh is me too'd.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley will hold a committee vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court if he cannot work out the details of an appearance before the panel next week by Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

The Iowa Republican said if he doesn't hear back by 10 p.m. on Friday evening or Ford decides not to appear, the committee will vote on Kavanaugh's nomination on Monday. If he and Ford's attorney can agree to hear her testimony next week, Grassley will postpone the Monday vote.

"We cannot continue to delay," Grassley said. He and other Republicans want Ford to appear on Wednesday, though Ford has requested Thursday,

After holding a conference call on Friday morning, the committee's Republicans accepted some of Ford's requests, such as allowing one camera in the room, making sure Kavanaugh and Ford aren't in the same hearing room at the same time and giving Ford breaks during testimony as well as security from the U.S. Capitol Police.

The GOP, however, rejected requests to limit questions to senators only, make Kavanaugh testify first and to subpoena Mark Judge, who Ford claims was in the same room with her and Kavanaugh during the alleged incident in high school.

The GOP has been told that Ford does not want to fly from her California home to Washington, according to the Republican senator, which means she may need to drive across the country to make the hearing. Ford has reportedly told friends she is uncomfortable in confined spaces, indicating a physical difficulty in making the trip by plane.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/21/trump-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-charges-834664

LOL.
Isn't a car a small, confined space?

Back