Social The rock finally comes out

It may not have been a downside guarantee but a projection/simple averaging. But Val Venis did say he had a downside guarantee as a rookie even when he was still wrestling in Mexico, and he joined WWF/E in 1997 I think.

Whoa. I had no idea The Rock wanted to train MMA and fight for Pride. That's insane.

I mean polling showing he's not alone. Would absolutely love to see Dems reaction if Rock came out to endorce RFK

- The great one can not endorse Bidet and Tramp. They're bot awful.

Will not endorse does not mean will not vote for

- Lack of opition. Here it's was the same thing. I voted for Lula, because Bolsonaro was really bad. But the election bnefore, i voted to Bolsonaro, because Haddad looked badder than Bolsonaro. But i think i was wrong.

Guess I gotta vote for Trump now.

Most of you are laughing at this but the Rock has a lot of fucking pull.

His end goal is to eventually run for office and he could easily win. If Trump can win then the Rock can 100% win. Very easily.

I just don't know if this is his actual belief system or he is running with the current grift attacking woke people.

I think we all have regretted watching at least one of The Rocks movies, so it all evens out.

- The Rock is like Overeem and Crocop. He is a obrigatory presence in a man man-crush list. I dont get guys with Trump or Bolsonaro as crush, they're ugly and unathletic.

Can you imagine being influenced by the Rock? Taylor Swift? Aaron Rodgers? Any other celebrity?

Don't you find it sad? I find it sad.
My guess is that a negligible portion is directly influenced in that way, but the combined weight of a lot of known people chiming in helps define the candidates' image in the minds of observers. I always say we don't really know these people at all and should vote on the basis of policies (not necessarily just the current platform, but the sort of priorities indicated).

Broadly, we know that one party has tax cuts for the rich as it's almost sole policy goal, which implies a combination of cuts to entitlements, higher debt, and increased revenue from the non-rich. The other party prioritizes inequality, the environment, and civil liberties, which implies more-progressive taxation, a variety of regs, a more-agressive policy response to cyclical downturns, and a different set of judges. I think everything else is a distraction as it relates to electoral politics. Might be interesting to discuss or educational, but election results don't affect it (note that it's not like Trump being president made the culture move right, and Biden's presidency hasn't moved culture left--it's clearly the opposite in both cases, in fact).

- You put The Rock name at the side of two people i dont know. And i follow the indies!
You don't know Taylor Swift? Damn, I thought I was out of touch with today's pop music.

Rodgers isn't someone you'd know unless you're a fan of American football or a politics obsessive.

Most of you are laughing at this but the Rock has a lot of fucking pull.

His end goal is to eventually run for office and he could easily win. If Trump can win then the Rock can 100% win. Very easily.

I just don't know if this is his actual belief system or he is running with the current grift attacking woke people.

You've been smoking too much crack there, son.

You don't know Taylor Swift? Damn, I thought I was out of touch with today's pop music.

Rodgers isn't someone you'd know unless you're a fan of American football or a politics obsessive.

- I know her. Was joking. Even Wwe talks about her.

Of course she doewsnt out-shines The Rock of course.

Also know Aaron Rogers. I cant remeber the name of that other american football player, that was so nice, that a fan asked for a pic, but since the fan forgot the phone, said to the guy wait for him, and he waited.

I was wondering if someone would make a thread about this.

The Rock is a worker and could just be drawing heat for Wrestlemania.

But it's still fun to watch shit-libs lose it over his comments.

I’ll tell you who

46427613a99fa4706d302369a421f30c70f40f1f7235016ce95552c95d9883af.jpg

i knew this was coming but i clicked it anyways just to see it!

Back