clapping-hands-sign_1f44f.png

Not

An

Elite

Fighter

He is a gate keeper to the elite. He is really good, beats most. But loses every single time he faces someone elite.

So sure, if the elite all disappear maybe Gus is the best left.

Knowing his luck Volkan is for real. Still dimensions wise I don't see him winning but still.

It would seem that way, although as long as DC is still motivated it will still be a tough road. He did well against Jon and I'm sure he could beat Rumble in some cases though, so he might just have a tough time when it comes to big fights like this fella says:
He is a gate keeper to the elite. He is really good, beats most. But loses every single time he faces someone elite.

I'm assuming they'll set up DC vs Gus rematch next, and that'll be very interesting. Mainly interested to see if DC's chin can hold up. I could see Gus possibly TKOing him. I but I could also see DC winning a decision. Let's do it UFC.

Think about this, Gus beat up a Juiced to the gills jon jones. He is legit.

Last edited:
Yes, your great white hype who can't defeat top 5 fighters now has a chance to win the belt now that Jones is out, Rumble is out, and DC is getting old.

I think Gus does as well.

He has put a lot of work in being able to be fresh in the championship rounds and I think that was a deciding factor in his losses.

Yes, your great white hype who can't defeat top 5 fighters now has a chance to win the belt now that Jones is out, Rumble is out, and DC is getting old.

Great white hype? Managing to bring both race into it as well as point out hype for someone that's not very hyped? No wonder you managed to get carded so quickly, even though it's hard to get carded here without being a real shit poster.

Jones is gone
Rumble is retired
Dc is old and damaged goods

Gus will finally be the champ.
Sure, once all the better fighters who already beat his ass are gone, maybe he'll have a chance.

What a badass

Back