The Rin Nakai banwagon

giphy.gif

I have the weirdest fandom right now

Rin is awesome in some weird way. I would like to see her win but I think Smith will blast her in clinch with knees and elbows. Probably a very brutal TKO in the first round.

WAR Rin Nakai! Just don't do that shadowboxing thing you did vs. Tate a long time ago and you'll be okay...

I fucking love Rin Nakai.

Not UFC caliber, for sure, but a wonderful addition to the MMA community.

I find it hard to dislike her...

Then again I always go for the crazy ones.

Chick Diaz is cool, don't get me wrong, but Rin Nakai is on a quest for redemption and her UFC career is already on the line.
Let me use Tara LaRosa words (someone not afraid to speak her mind):
“Rin is a really nice person, and nobody knows that because of the language barriers and these crazy videos she’s in,” LaRosa said. “I talked to her extensively after the fight. I got the impression that people don’t see her as a serious athlete, so she feels she has to do the crazy costumes and sexy pictures to get attention. That made me so sad. My heart broke for her, because that sucks. She got emotional when I told her that I appreciated her and people in the U.S. appreciated an athletic build on a female professional athlete. It’s like nobody has ever told her that before, and I think it touched her a bit. Rin’s a really cool person, though.”

Like a wise poster claimed, though, "she is capable of inimaginable things".
In like a wriggling Ehime fish.

sqwtS1x.jpg

Back