The return of the King! Louis CK performs!

Source? I've heard multiple times that he blocked the only door out of the room while furiously jacking it.
That's just it. That's why we have to call each other out when someone says it. Because everyone is hearing it from multiple sources but the victims never said that.

It was the New York times that first broke the story. Everyone that talked or wrote about it afterwards was paraphrasing that article, or another article that paraphrased that article. And somehow, whether it be on a blog or Facebook or just people talking, the detail about him blocking the door got added.

Here's an excerpt from the article. They interviewed the girls and they never said anything about not being able to leave:
During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled.

As you can see, they even admitted to laughing. I honestly think they thought it was a joke, but then somewhere during the act, they realized it wasn't a joke, and he was doing it for sexual gratification rather than for laughs. At that point it became creepy and they immediately left.

Here's the original article. It's kind of a long read but it definitely separates fact from fiction. I have to hand it to all parties involved. There seems to be little to no disputing of the facts. Which tells me that everyone is being honest, and the only disputes are in interpreting the facts from your own perspective.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...elevision/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.amp.html

Without turning this thread into a series of ‘Dear Penthouse’ submissions.. I’ve seen more than enough lol

There are some weirdos/pervs out there bud (and believe me that statement is not exclusive to men, there’s some broads out there too). I think most of the people here know this tho.

Point being, there are logical scenarios where I could see someone attempting to pull this off..
Well then answer me this! Are you .... Louis CK?

Well then answer me this! Are you .... Louis CK?

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif~c200

Not disagreeing at all but that story was hilarious, the way he kept trying to do his signature move with sticking his fingers in a V into her mouth and then her quim like "this move is gold, if it didn't work the first time I better try some more" Far from rape though, but what you expect from a bumbling horny 17 year old... tone deaf if it is the guy that wrote a book on modern romance.

Yeah, his game is definitely a work in progress.

At the same time thats part of the reason I feel shes exaggerating. I mean, Ive been awkward at some points and done some really dumb shit that I thought was awesome. But for this guy to go up and stick his fingers in girls mouth. Then she gets up multiple times and separates herself. Then he repeatedly follows her and sticks his fingers in her mouth. Thats just another level of "Not fucking getting it" and it makes me somewhat skeptical of her account.

Man it is absolutely hilarious how much these idiots are flipping out over Louis performing.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-learned-nothing-im-done-guest-column-1138704

This bitch is like "I'm done with Louis"

Who the fuck cares? Then be done with him. If nobody buys tickets then he'll go broke. If they do, then he'll stay rich. These women just can't handle the fact that they aren't getting their way.

I hope Louis starts performing everywhere, like 5 nights a week. I think her head would explode

That's just it. That's why we have to call each other out when someone says it. Because everyone is hearing it from multiple sources but the victims never said that.

It was the New York times that first broke the story. Everyone that talked or wrote about it afterwards was paraphrasing that article, or another article that paraphrased that article. And somehow, whether it be on a blog or Facebook or just people talking, the detail about him blocking the door got added.

Here's an excerpt from the article. They interviewed the girls and they never said anything about not being able to leave:

As you can see, they even admitted to laughing. I honestly think they thought it was a joke, but then somewhere during the act, they realized it wasn't a joke, and he was doing it for sexual gratification rather than for laughs. At that point it became creepy and they immediately left.

Here's the original article. It's kind of a long read but it definitely separates fact from fiction. I have to hand it to all parties involved. There seems to be little to no disputing of the facts. Which tells me that everyone is being honest, and the only disputes are in interpreting the facts from your own perspective.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...elevision/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.amp.html

Honestly I think a big factor is you still have this under riding desire from much of the public for hatred of a sexual "other" even if there fairly liberal and not homophobic, etc. If something sexual can be tied to some kind of abusive behaviour people go crazy for it hence the belief that these revelations should be career ending.

Last edited:
Without turning this thread into a series of ‘Dear Penthouse’ submissions.. I’ve seen more than enough lol

There are some weirdos/pervs out there bud (and believe me that statement is not exclusive to men, there’s some broads out there too). I think most of the people here know this tho.

Point being, there are logical scenarios where I could see someone attempting to pull this off..

At ca state parks Santa Cruz mountains/San Mateo coast(so many weirdos up there) my lead found a dude in the toilet vaults(you know where all the poop and pee go) wearing a wetsuit. Instead of clutching his pearls and calling the cops like most of the people in this thread pretend like they would do. He was like what up, need help getting out of there? Sure the dude was a seriously sick creep, violating people's privacy, trespassing on state property, etc etc but what REAL harm did he really do?

At ca state parks Santa Cruz mountains/San Mateo coast(so many weirdos up there) my lead found a dude in the toilet vaults(you know where all the poop and pee go) wearing a wetsuit. Instead of clutching his pearls and calling the cops like most of the people in this thread pretend like they would do. He was like what up, need help getting out of there? Sure the dude was a seriously sick creep, violating people's privacy, trespassing on state property, etc etc but what REAL harm did he really do?

How do you jerk off in a wetsuit?

CK is one of the most talented guys in entertainment and the witch hunt was mostly bullshit. I was really looking forward for I Love You, Daddy! and third season of Better Things, which is the best running comedy show in years. I just rewatched the 2017 stand up comedy special and it was still brilliant. Opening bit about abortion and closing bit about being top shelf gay were just classic CK stuff. I love it when a comedy writer mixes things up so, that you can never be sure if he's making a thought provoking point or just fucking with the audience and even when you're 90% sure he's just fucking with you, it's still kind of plausible stuff that keeps you on the edge.

Last edited:
Whats the point of being famous if you cant jerk off in front of woman

you sure about that? Let's consider a hypothetical scenario- Jehovah's witnesses come to your door asking if you'd like to talk about God. Youre feeling lonely (and a bit frisky) so you invite them in. Mid conversation, you whip out your dick and start stroking it while your guests try their best to remain composed despite being very uncomfortable. They did not immediately run away so you have implied consent? Again, I am not a sex crimes prosecutor but I'm certain this breaks numerous laws.
To justify ruining of someone's career based on #metoo stuff there should be at least some evidence that the person is systemically abusing their influence or power in work life to gain sexual favors. Whether some inappropriate behavior counts as felony is not relevant.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/arts/television/louis-ck-performs-again-comedy-cellar.html

Louis C.K. unexpectedly returned to the stage Sunday night at the Comedy Cellar, where a new policy has been instituted to address patrons uncomfortable with drop-in acts. The performance came just five weeks after his first unannounced appearance there set off broad controversy: could he be aiming for a comeback, less than a year after he admitted to sexual misconduct with women in the comedy world?

In the performance on Sunday, according to audience reports, he did not address his inappropriate behavior, including instances in which he masturbated in front of multiple women. He took the stage just before 10:30 p.m., and, working from notes, did about 20 minutes of material. There was wild applause when the host announced him, and a warm send-off when he left. “You’ve been very kind, thank you very, very much,” the comedian said from the stage.

One audience member visiting from Europe said the crowd was happy to see him and laughed. But some in the audience were made uncomfortable by jokes he told about his daughter, according to HuffPost. And two women walked out on the act, the club said.

It was Louis C.K.’s first time there since Aug. 26, the same day he did an unannounced set at Governor’s Comedy Club in Levittown on Long Island.

The outcry over those drop-ins led the Cellar, which has a long and storied tradition of high-profile comics trying out material in unannounced sets, to add a disclaimer on tickets. “Swim at your own risk,” it says, with an icon of a swimming figure. “We never know who is going to pop in. If an unannounced appearance is not your cup of tea, you are free to leave (unobtrusively please) no questions asked, your check on the house.”

The same language is posted on a sign inside the club, an effort to placate customers who might be unhappy while also preserving comedy customs. It’s been in place for about three weeks.

The disclaimer didn’t sit well with Andrew Friedman, a New York writer and longtime comedy fan, who was until recently a regular patron of the Cellar. “It was so passive — as if they have no say over who comes in,” said Mr. Friedman, who writes about the restaurant industry. “There is plenty they can do. I’m disappointed in them.” Mr. Friedman said he did not envision himself going back to the club anytime soon.

Even before Louis C.K.’s repeat appearance, Jamie Boyle, a documentary filmmaker, was sufficiently troubled by the prospect of his return that when she planned a visit to the Cellar in late August, she sent an email to the club asking for assurance that he would not be performing that night. He was not expected back for many months, came the reply, and even then, “not a surprise appearance.” (Ms. Boyle shared her letter and the response with The New York Times. “I am appalled that Louis came back again so soon,” she said.)

That message did not, apparently, reach Louis C.K. Even when he was not in the club, his presence was felt in the room: At the show Ms. Boyle saw, the comedian Godfrey launched into a defense of Louis C.K., to the audience’s delight, and denigrated Ms. Boyle when she stood up and left, she said. Others in the comedy world have expressed support for his return, saying they would book him.

But the Cellar stage has also been home to comedians who knocked Louis C.K. “What, does a guy have to be convicted of sexual assault to get an extended ovation?” the comedian Ted Alexandro asked recently, in a scathing set that also drew lots of laughs.

Sarcastically decrying politically correct culture, he said: “Do you want to live in a world where a man can’t politely ask a colleague if he can take off all his clothes and masturbate to completion? Is that where we are as a culture?”

Man it is absolutely hilarious how much these idiots are flipping out over Louis performing.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-learned-nothing-im-done-guest-column-1138704

This bitch is like "I'm done with Louis"

Who the fuck cares? Then be done with him. If nobody buys tickets then he'll go broke. If they do, then he'll stay rich. These women just can't handle the fact that they aren't getting their way.

I hope Louis starts performing everywhere, like 5 nights a week. I think her head would explode

Oh no the badwagon fans have left!!!

I remember trying to get my 'comedy fan' family members into some Louie bits in like 2008 and they hated him. Then like 8 years later my brother in law starts talking about Louie bits like he was this superfan.

Comedy is one of the worst art forms for that. So many hipaters just waiting to be told who to like. Like the sudden influx of 'huge lifelong Burr fans' who suddenly like him even though he's a fraction as funny as he was a decade ago.

multiple counts of indecent exposure at the very least. I need to brush up on some Law and Order: SVU to clarify that, but if you or I invited colleagues over to discuss work opportunities and then jerked off in front of them we'd be in handcuffs.

Not if you asked first and they said 'yeah whip it out.'

Woooohooooo!!! Go Louis!!!!

This guy has balls of steel!

I thought he would go away for another year after the backlash from the vocal minority reacting to his last performance.

But instead, he's giving a big middle finger to the haters and he's just going to keep plugging away and doing his thing!

This is awesome. And that audience sounds exactly like a microcosm of the world. Most people cheered and applauded, while two women walked out. That's how his career is going to be from now on. Most comedy fans will love him and a small few will continue to be upset forever.

On a side note, the club is being SUPER generous by giving people refunds AND picking up the check. I mean these people paid to see the billed comedians, which they got to see. After the billed comedians are done, other comedians drop in to work out some material onstage but this always had been considered an extra free bonus.

So to give someone a refund and pick up their tab just because they don't like the free bonus part of the show is overly generous.

I can see people abusing it to get free drinks.

Maybe a better solution would be for the host to just announce something like, "thanks for coming, hope you had a good time, if you want to stick around we have some bonus performances that are absolutely free..."

That way people won't expect refunds or free drinks. They can just leave.

I keep seeing comments like this and can only think maybe he hasn't found a way to make that funny yet. After all he is there to tell jokes, not to do a public apology tour.

In the performance on Sunday, according to audience reports, he did not address his inappropriate behavior, including instances in which he masturbated in front of multiple women.

Back