The reak reason fighters cut weight.

Apollo1029

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The real reason fighters cut weight isn't to have a size advantage it is so they can have a psychological out when they lose. If I lose I can just blame the weight cut.

Duh...ya think the size and weight advantage is meaningless?

Duh...oday :confused:

Cutting weight can 'reak' havoc on a fighters immune system

Some of them reak real bad after sweating it out.

Reek?

game-of-thrones-10-most-wtf-moments-from-seasons-1-5default1-15.jpg

I thought this thread first post would be a stinker just from the title. I am not disappoint

The real reason fighters cut weight isn't to have a size advantage it is so they can have a psychological out when they lose. If I lose I can just blame the weight cut.

NO.................

I just tink they do it to look ripped. no other reason really. wegith limits mean nuttin.

20rz0z.jpg

I thought this thread first post would be a stinker just from the title. I am not disappoint

Absolutely nailed it to be fair.

Your effort TS was really close to being meaningful. If you would've left out the part where you make being bigger meaningless... & just focused on the part about a bad weight cut being grounds for a good excuse... you might of been able to pull it off. As it stands though, you're probably going to be catching hell until this thread gets wastelanded.

they cut because they are weak minded individuals with no TRUE self confidence.

Back