Hendo and Roy Nelson signature looping overhand rights

Jon Jones kneecap stomp kick

Mark hunt walk off ko punch

Chael sonnen tapping out

Black beast bumrush flying kick/knee

Jose Aldo hard body hooks
Hey that middle one is BS. CHAEL Is undefeated

Chuck Liddell's overhand right.

It might not be the most cool looking punch, but I remember just how effective it was. He would continuously back up (he was notoriously hard to take down), and then on the back foot he would whip that overhand right, over the outstretched arms of the opponent, landing it perfectly and clipping them
He would throw that shit like a fastball

After rewatching Barboza vs Yosuff it occurred to me no one will throw a wheel kick like Barboza. It's been in his wheelhouse his whole career. He hurt Khabib and FKL with it. No one could forget the Etim KO. Only others who seem to rock with it are maybe Sandhagen and Wonderboy. But nobody owns it like Edson

Any other examples?
Get out of fantasy land bro

After rewatching Barboza vs Yosuff it occurred to me no one will throw a wheel kick like Barboza. It's been in his wheelhouse his whole career. He hurt Khabib and FKL with it. No one could forget the Etim KO. Only others who seem to rock with it are maybe Sandhagen and Wonderboy. But nobody owns it like Edson

Any other examples?
Threads like this genuinely baffle me. If you watch the sport of MMA, you should be able to name no less than 50 of these moves. And I'm not joking. Here's a short list of takedowns only:

Osoto gari: Zabit Magomedsharipov
O goshi: Jason Saggo
Osoto gake: Yushin Okami
Ouchi gari: Randy Couture
Polish throw: Da Un Jung
High tree top single: Tatiana Suarez
Low single: Kazushi Sakuraba
Crackdown single: Jake Shields
Head outside single to inside sweep: Michinori Tanaka
Run the pipe single: Glover Teixeira / Marat Balaev

Let's keep going. Here's a short list of signature sweeps:

Cyborg's Tornado sweep: Tom Breese
Underhook single leg from half guard: Demian Maia
John Wayne Sweep: Mansour Barnoui
Situp sweep: Godofredo Pepey
X guard sweep: Wilson Reis
Homer simpson sweep: Nogueira brothers
Roleta sweep: Cole Miller
100% rat guard sweep: Chris Cariaso

I could go on for hours.

Any other examples?

Remebr when Anthony Njokuani ate that kick like it was nothing?

I’ll go with something that won’t get posted, a surprise if you will!

200.gif

The pivots of Jose Aldo. And of course.. the leg kicks :eek:

tumblr_nz7ux0TgEX1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Can’t talk about Aldo without mentioning the leg kicks. Awesome!
Weird how he stopped using them.

Edit: the leg kicks...

Last edited:
Russow's hammerfist of doom

NEXI.gif

Gaethje and that weird punch he does with his knuckles

Any other examples?

The Legendary foot stomps of the King of The Streets, Marco Ruas. Nobody stomped feet like him.

Low Blow Bo's "The Nutcracker"

bo-nickal-nuts.gif

Lol that cheatin' ass Nickal. This was been definitely my favorite #specialmove in UFC!

Low Blow Bo have always been #entertain for us despite breaking rules and botch kick lulz

nkcheer.png
#americanherox #nickalnutshot #nickalplease

Back