THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a trend not limited to just shows, films fit this bill as well. I seem to recall you taking issue with me in a Star Wars thread pointing this type of thing out.
We have tangled on the Star waz threadz... in fact our interaction inspired me to make this gif... among otherz...

aJdJzQU.jpg

If you're saying that what they released here is anything close to the Star Wars stuff we were debating... then we got nothing more to say.

I don't enjoy fighting... but when I have to, I will... but I look forward to a day when we find some common ground.

I got legit broz on sherdog whom I consider friendz, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on everything.

The reason I bring this up is because when we dis-agree... we have fun with it. It's all just opinionz in the end. You can either enjoy the party or f*ck with me as hard as you did last time. It's your choice.

All I'm looking for is a good discussion without insulting each other. You in or out?

iu

We have tangled on the Star waz threadz... in fact our interaction inspired me to make this gif... among otherz...

aJdJzQU.jpg

If you're saying that what they released here is anything close to the Star Wars stuff we were debating... then we got nothing more to say.

I don't enjoy fighting... but when I have to, I will... but I look forward to a day when we find some common ground.

I got legit broz on sherdog whom I consider friendz, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on everything.

The reason I bring this up is because when we dis-agree... we have fun with it. It's all just opinionz in the end. You can either enjoy the party or f*ck with me as hard as you did last time. It's your choice.

All I'm looking for is a good discussion without insulting each other. You in or out?

iu

I didn't mess with you, just posted my opinion about the subject in that thread and you and several others quoted me and ran with it. That's all that happened really.

In any event, I'm just pointing out that criticizing something in a thread doesn't equal out to one trying to troll or be a jerk about it -it's just what they think of it.

I was an OT'er here for a long time bud (still am a bit), Offshoots and everything -you don't have tell me about fucking around lol

I didn't mess with you, just posted my opinion about the subject in that thread and you and several others quoted me and ran with it. That's all that happened really.

In any event, I'm just pointing out that criticizing something in a thread doesn't equal out to one trying to troll or be a jerk about it -it's just what they think of it.

I was an OT'er here for a long time bud (still am a bit), Offshoots and everything -you don't have tell me about fucking around lol
This post is fascinating to me. You did way more than post your opinion. I'm a bit obsessive sometimes & I can prove that you were trolling me. If you respond asking me to prove it... I just ask that you at least review our past discussion... because it waz you pushing me... not the other way around... in our last discussion.

I think me & you could have some legitimate discussions if you weren't so buzy trolling me.

Last edited:
I hope the punisher kills iron fist in season 2 in the first minute and takes his place in the defenders he will kill iron fist by pegging .

Really hope they draw inspiration from the Punisher Max line, that run with Garth Ennis is legendary. Though, I doubt Disney would have the balls to go that far. It had Hard-R-Ratings of violence and burtality.

I'd post pics of my favorite scenes from those comics, but that'd probably push some buttons.
the netflix punisher seems to be like punisher max it isn't like the other more cartoony campy versions of punisher

Daredevil is the only Marvel series is watch. I did love the Punisher in the last season of Daredevil, so I'm definitely giving it a chance.

The trailer and new photo make me think this is headed the right way. Bernthal has legit acting chops to do the Punisher justice. Really hoping the writing and story line are up to the task.

I dont know if I can get anymore excited for this really, besides an official trailer with a hallway fight scen..... a hallway massacre scene.

Gonna love seeing assholes get blown to pieces with shotties and rocket launchers and shit. Much needed break from super powers and leaving bad guys alive to fight another day.

I hope the punisher kills iron fist in season 2 in the first minute and takes his place in the defenders he will kill iron fist by pegging .

Wtf came in to say almost exactly this

Did they change his haircut?

Supposedly the opening credits.

Holy shit... did I beat Dragonlord? WTF?!

Fuck give me a fucking release date and fucking make it tomorrow al fuckin ready!!!

After dealing with Iron Puss for some-teen damn episodes I wanna see shit go down and get bloody.

Update: September 5, 2017

New Image of Frank Castle as a U.S. Marine in THE PUNISHER

4cyUlJx.jpg

I'm gonna guess this is heavily based on the Ennis' MAX run in that it will start with street crime(2-3 eps) and spiral deeper into government ops as the show goes on. Would have been great if they got Nick Fury in here.

I'm gonna guess this is heavily based on the Ennis' MAX run in that it will start with street crime(2-3 eps) and spiral deeper into government ops as the show goes on. Would have been great if they got Nick Fury in here.

There's a story arc in the Max series in which Fury hires Frank to break into a Russian nuclear missile silo and rescue a child infected with a deadly new bio-weapon. Even Castle is impressed by Nick,

Nick Fury. Old school Cold Warrior. The original Black Ops hardcase.

Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back