The Pretty People Parlay -- Paige VanZant & Sage Northcutt @ UFC FN80 | 2100ET 12/10

gorgonon

Hyeri Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You down with PPP???

This is The Pretty People Parlay, my friends. Giving you various parlay opportunities this THURSDAY for UFC's newly shipped power couple, Paige VanZant and Sage Northcutt!!!

3B2P1hZ.jpg

This is a pic of them at their 'commitment ceremony' earlier in the year at a UFC Live event in a Megachurch somewhere in the Midwest. That dude in the background, he's probably a witness or something, I don't know. He looks up to no good imho.

Here's a pic from their vantage point, for scale. Alot of happy UFC fans staring at them, I'd say:

c9LThHo.jpg

To commemorate their first ever card together, we'll even throw in a Honeymoon Trifecta Threesome with Elias 'The Odor' Theodorou! Here is a pic of him watching the 'commitment ceremony' via closed-circuit satellite TV, all the way up there in Mississauga, Ontario, it's in Canada. He's totally pumped about their union, as he is on a young paralyzed Elephant. He's into that kinda stuff, I guess.

fPeSmho.jpg

Basically, there's been alot of jokes and fanfare about these folks and their looks, I gotta imagine they were put on the same card on purpose, so let's have some fun and maybe make some vcash!!!

We'll be giving parlays FOR and AGAINST these guys, so please watch out.

I used bestfightodds.com and a trusted Sports Parlay Calculator I got from a gambling wizard, and I used them in the formation of these parlays.

EDIT:

Odds at time of post

Paige Vanzant to win: -172
Sage Northcutt to win: -1050
Elias Theodorou to win: -235

Paige Vanzant to lose: +164
Sage Northcutt to lose: +867
Elias Theodorou to lose: +216

EDIT2:

Put some more parlays out for PPP, made a Trifecta for SirKratos because he asked. . . so if any of you want a parlay... maybe just post it and I'll see about adding it? No promises. You don't even have to include the pretty people! :wink:

Added some more for you, even a Trifecta on what you think might happen if Paige loses. Good luck, hope you win! :cool:

I think Paige Rose fight is 50/50,so I'll bet on Sage/Theodorou whenever I have vcash :)

Sage wins / Paige loses is the go IMO

The Paige fight is a tough one. No parlays for Sage/Theodorou ?

The Paige fight is a tough one. No parlays for Sage/Theodorou ?

Added some more for you, even a Trifecta on what you think might happen if Paige loses. Good luck, hope you win! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back