The *possible* effects of PED's on the female body.

CargoKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So we know a lot of PED's are based on the science of increasing the naturally helpful hormones a body produces. For men the effects are apparent but still in the spectrum of "male features".

Ladies on the other hand have to be more careful. The dangerous game of hormones can result in a number of mannish features that are as unattractive as they are incriminating. Holly Holm wore tight undies to a weigh-in and has had a cloud around her since. Cyborg has the bone structure of a man and has popped twice.

And today the internet was graced with leaked shots from Ronda's ESPN body issue from 2012 that make it clear her and Holly have more in common than being blonde. To me it's a sign she was potentially cheating.

Is it wrong to be suspicious of this particular feature? It does occur naturally and usually on girls who are a bit more boyish growing up. But it's also as likely to happen from test' abuse as hair growth, so the suspicion isn't unfounded. Thoughts?

This why they all have those two bumps on their chest?

I don't know what features you are talking about, why are you being so vague and without pics?

I guess I don't remember /didn't see the holly thing

I'm surprised the daily Ronda thread wasn't about the picture of her vagina that found its way online today.

You're sleeping sherdog, get at it.

And today the internet was graced with leaked shots from Ronda's ESPN body issue from 2012 that make it clear her and Holly have more in common than being blonde. To me it's a sign she was potentially cheating.

Where are these leaked photos of Ronda's vag you speak of?

For research purposes, of course.

Fedor+%26+Wanderlei+Silva+with+wigs+%26+hats.jpg

I don't know what features you are talking about, why are you being so vague and without pics?

I guess I don't remember /didn't see the holly thing

Where are these leaked photos of Ronda's vag you speak of?

For research purposes, of course.

They're on the internet, on a website where you can post pictures of a vagina.

It's the picture of her holding her tits that's cut-off at her vag, only not cut off at her vag. You'll find it.

They're on the internet, on a website where you can post pictures of a vagina.

It's the picture of her holding her tits that's cut-off at her vag, only not cut off at her vag. You'll find it.

DAAAAMMNNNN. That is one big cameltoe.

I mean, she was an olympic athlete afterall.

Just saw the pic, I think that's because she was cutting weight for the photoshoot and was dehydrated. Her clit wasn't that large, but the whole pussy seemed extended from her body.

So we know a lot of PED's are based on the science of increasing the naturally helpful hormones a body produces. For men the effects are apparent but still in the spectrum of "male features".

Ladies on the other hand have to be more careful. The dangerous game of hormones can result in a number of mannish features that are as unattractive as they are incriminating. Holly Holm wore tight undies to a weigh-in and has had a cloud around her since. Cyborg has the bone structure of a man and has popped twice.

Is it wrong to be suspicious of this particular feature? It does occur naturally and usually on girls who are a bit more boyish growing up. But it's also as likely to happen from test' abuse as hair growth, so the suspicion isn't unfounded. Thoughts?

What leaked shots are you waffling about

This happens..

Before
BMWYKnbdeECvU5Jfk4rqoh-osh5x73GVA22hnT4h2B4.jpg

After
Screen-Shot-2015-08-06-at-10.24.09-AM-2.jpg

For sure link the fucking pics, I don't care it shows her naked

Just saw the pic, I think that's because she was cutting weight for the photoshoot and was dehydrated. Her clit wasn't that large, but the whole pussy seemed extended from her body.

Solid vaginalysis.

Back