Law THE POLICE SHOOTING/USE OF FORCE MEGATHREAD: discussions to determine if justified or not

Lol at whiteknighting these retards

Tells the sgt to call the supervisor? Wow.

And demanding a supervisor be called in the first place right after demanding badge numbers and they don’t even know why they are asking for that stuff. Fucking mutants. They came out and started shit with the cops checking vehicles for bullet holes and running plates in case something comes up and there will be a record of it and they demand badge numbers and a supervisor. And if there wasn’t a supervisor on scene and they called one out, the sup would be expected to kiss ass and smooth things out for a bunch of ghetto mutants that don’t even realize what trash they are and how much harm they do to their communities and each other. That one bitch will have spit out two kids by now

What pisses me off is that at the end of my career, I was definitely on the end of the spectrum of trying to smooth things over thinking I was protecting my guys, or at least that was my intention when what they needed was someone to come out and tell the fucking idiots that they’re fucking idiots. That was what I used to do and then things became so anti police post 2013 that I thought I was doing the right thing by smoothing things over and thought I was giving people a good and better police experience.

Always a classic. But you get what I am saying? I love a righteous police ass whooping when it is justified. It is satisfying and at the end of a frustrating video like this, feels like justice is served because these kids are complete trash. Probably a couple shot and killed by now. But it has to be justified. I would have preferred ahitless dude took a swing at a cop walking by and got the shot stomped out of him and then the other mutants, screaming and flipping out, started jumping on the cops and got some themselves

Alright, that was pretty funny. Not sure you could write more stereotypes being so perfectly represented. Just need a 20+ year old Kia or Nissan maxima with a missing hubcap to get bingo.

And then you need the cops to clear, only to be called back when one of them gets shot or beat up and they demand help

Always a classic. But you get what I am saying? I love a righteous police ass whooping when it is justified. It is satisfying and at the end of a frustrating video like this, feels like justice is served because these kids are complete trash. Probably a couple shot and killed by now. But it has to be justified. I would have preferred ahitless dude took a swing at a cop walking by and got the shot stomped out of him and then the other mutants, screaming and flipping out, started jumping on the cops and got some themselves
of course I get what you're saying. I agree with you.

i like how the cops are there to investigate gun shots and ask if they heard or saw anything and they respond with "get the fuck out of here. You never solve any crimes"

And these clowns were targeted unfairly? They weren’t even targeted. They targeted themselves
I didn't watch the video. <Moves>

There is this thing called due process. Cops are not the judge and jury unless unusual circumstances are present, like an active shooter.

A better question is why those brats felt the need to act that way. If they were not involved in a crime then there is no need to be aggressive with the cops just based on them being present. Just go into your government paid for apartment and wait until the police leave.

I didn't watch the video. <Moves>

There is this thing called due process. Cops are not the judge and jury unless unusual circumstances are present, like an active shooter.

You didn’t watch the video and then come up with this gem? Surprise. No further conversation needed in the face of ignorance and laziness and the arrogance to not watch the source material and claim these teens were targeted.

Reactions: N13
You didn’t watch the video and then come up with this gem? Surprise. No further conversation needed in the face of ignorance and laziness and the arrogance to not watch the source material and claim these teens were targeted.
I never said they were targeted.

I never said they were targeted.

Yeah, you said “cops like to target certain individuals” yet admitted you didn’t watch the video. Then you said “cops are not judge and jury.” Those fools came out to start a confrontation with police, whom were just trying to conduct an investigation into a possible shooting. These trashbags showed their stripes and kept pushing it until they were arrested, then cried foul. They thought they could do whatever they wanted because society tells them they are always the victim and are untouchable, but they didn’t know the rules of the game. Threaten to knock a cop out and get arrested then, the others throw a freak-out with high pitched screeching and “oh my god, you’re killing him” type of bullshit. Also, probably not many others caught this, but the shirtless idiot also made the “brrrrrt” sound which indicates two things. One, it’s a threat to shoot them. 2. It’s a gang thing. Bitch ass bloods do this. And by continuing to argue something you didn’t watch is only making you look like an idiot

Yeah, you said “cops like to target certain individuals” yet admitted you didn’t watch the video. Then you said “cops are not judge and jury.” Those fools came out to start a confrontation with police, whom were just trying to conduct an investigation into a possible shooting. These trashbags showed their stripes and kept pushing it until they were arrested, then cried foul. They thought they could do whatever they wanted because society tells them they are always the victim and are untouchable, but they didn’t know the rules of the game. Threaten to knock a cop out and get arrested then, the others throw a freak-out with high pitched screeching and “oh my god, you’re killing him” type of bullshit. Also, probably not many others caught this, but the shirtless idiot also made the “brrrrrt” sound which indicates two things. One, it’s a threat to shoot them. 2. It’s a gang thing. Bitch ass bloods do this. And by continuing to argue something you didn’t watch is only making you look like an idiot
Triggered.

Hilarious. Was anticipating to hear a smoke alarm low battery beep just to complete the bingo card

Back