The PISS BUCKET

BrotherClaudio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All you silly kids, that are still crying about your holiness, Rabai Trump, you need a place to gather, and cry over faded hopes of a new Clinton era. I was an Obummer supporter, thankfully his team fucking sucked, empty promises, were all he had to offer. I'd give anything for a report showing how we are better off now, than before this guy. He aged 60 years in 8, we progressed 0. Let's wait till the mans president a day, just one. Ya goofs

All you silly kids, that are still crying about your holiness, Rabai Trump, you need a place to gather, and cry over faded hopes of a new Clinton era. I was an Obummer supporter, thankfully his team fucking sucked, empty promises, were all he had to offer. I'd give anything for a report showing how we are better off now, than before this guy. He aged 60 years in 8, we progressed 0. Let's wait till the mans president a day, just one. Ya goofs
Obama had to "work with" Hilary for 4 years, Trump spent a year getting rid of her for good, there's a difference.

Am I entirely wrong to think that this PISS BUCKET you're referring to is some kind of Pastafarian sacrament?

JustLetMeBangBro.gif

Surely Donald can raise the bar from where Obama left off.

Time will tell.

This looks like a decent place to take a shit

Back