Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

Thanks for asking...

This is the part where you continue to deny it, call the source a right wing rag, and call the girl in question(that would be Maria Piacesi) who confirmed the story "confused"...despite it being on TAPE for your own eyes to see.

so they confirmed this on instagram. seems valid.

We don't know her age or if it was inappropriate for him to shower with her. If she was molested at a neighbor's or somewhere else then it's no surprise she would feel uncomfortable showering with her dad no matter what age. Her statement that her words were being distorted to lie about her family is directed at people like you.

Ok I didn't mean allegations as if it didn't happen just that it's a stretch to turn being creepy into being a child molester. And the pinching did not happen. Nobody credible is reporting that it did and it has not led to any type of police report or complaint from her family. It's partisan propaganda no different than the video of him taking credit for being the point man in giving Ukraine the ultimatum to replace a corrupt prosecutor to qualify for aid proves some CT that the Biden Crime Family was extorting them to protect Hunter's job at Burisma.

You guys are all on the right correct? You'd all vote for TR7MP if you could and have a low regard for lefties or liberals right? Now that's some context right there. And some good context to paint TR7MP as the sexual deviant is that we don't have his diary but we do have his quotes sexualizing minors and his chauvinistic treatment of women. And we also have his first impeachment where his own words were that if Ukraine wanted military aid they'd have to do him the favor of opening an investigation that would harm his political opponent.
If Trumps daughter came out and said her Dad was inappropriate with her, I would hope he rots in hell. That is the difference between you lefties and me. You will defend Biden no matter what he says or does because you share his political affiliation. That is sick to me. You focus on the age of Ashley. So if she was 12 bad? But if she were....5? Not bad? I have a daughter and a son. They will never have a memory of me showering with them because I never did it. I gave them baths. If they are old enough to stand up in a shower, they are too old for your grown man body and parts to be in their face. If she remembers it she was old enough to know it madeher uncomfortable. A two year old wouldn't have that memory. Neither would a 3 or 4 year old. A 12 year old would. I know Trump is a piece of shit human. But his daughter seems well adjusted and loves her Dad. Ashley....yeah, a little different.

so they confirmed this on instagram. seems valid.

It was confirmed by the video plus the girl's own words. Who cares if it was on Instagram? Why are you running defense for an adult who molested a little girl on camera? You pretend to hate rapists when talking about Trump. How about some consistency here?

It was confirmed by the video plus the girl's own words. Who cares if it was on Instagram? Why are you running defense for an adult who molested a little girl on camera? You pretend to hate rapists when talking about Trump. How about some consistency here?
What mental illness is manifesting in the minds of MAGA cultists when you guys basically do this whole "anything you charge my guy with, is now equally valid to also accuse your guy of" thing? It is literally childlike baby brained shit

"You're saying I stole the cookies from the cookie jar!?!?! No YOU stole the cookies from the cookie jar!!!"

The same kind of thinking is why someone like her lies about stupid stuff..

What mental illness is manifesting in the minds of MAGA cultists when you guys basically do this whole "anything you charge my guy with, is now equally valid to also accuse your guy of" thing? It is literally childlike baby brained shit

"You're saying I stole the cookies from the cookie jar!?!?! No YOU stole the cookies from the cookie jar!!!"

You're choosing to believe hearsay over videotaped evidence and you accuse people of being in a cult?

No shit, you disingenuous hack, "citizen journalist" striking up a conversation with a 14 year for political dirt. He didn't show up at her place for sex, he didn't bully her into committing suicide, but this is the same type of manipulation you get when adults target kids online.

It's interesting she hasn't made these allegations to the police or publicly. Interesting that her parents aren't up in arms about it if this is what she confided in them. Now this is the part where you cling to this narrative even though there's actual video of the encounter and only political hacks have claimed it was child molestation.
Its on fucking video and she said it happened and that people wouldnt like her if they found out. Your being fucking disgusting.

First of all, even though this guy doesn't appear to be any type of journalist at all, it goes against ethical journalistic principles to surreptitiously contact a minor to interview. I was under the impression this conversation was had via messages but if it was some livestream she had open to anyone on tic tok and this guy showed up then I agree it was public. That still doesn't change the fact that Biden's hand made no motion to pinch her and that her parents are aware that she made this statement and have made no claims against him.
Pathetic.

Donald Trump is on video saying weird shit about fancying his daughter multiple times.

Joe Biden is not.

I understand this is confusing as to which might be the bigger creep, but hint: it's Trump.
Post the video of trump sniffing womens hair and touching mutliple children. Then ill post the biden one and we can compare. The leftists on this site have hit rock fucking bottom defending this shit while condeming trump for much much less.

Post the video of trump sniffing womens hair and touching mutliple children. Then ill post the biden one and we can compare. The leftists on this site have hit rock fucking bottom defending this shit while condeming trump for much much less.

"BuT yOuR gUy Is WoRsE tHaN mInE"

They're both fucking decrepit creepy weirdos.

This logic doesn't apply to me.

I neither perve on my own children nor sniff other children.

End of story.

"BuT yOuR gUy Is WoRsE tHaN mInE"

They're both fucking decrepit creepy weirdos.

This logic doesn't apply to me.

I neither perve on my own children nor sniff other children.

End of story.
Your post that i quoted ended with the exact comparison you are mocking; you absolute lying dumb ass.

Your post that i quoted ended with the exact comparison you are mocking; you absolute lying dumb ass.

I said nothing about him sniffing kids and finding it acceptable.

I don't find it acceptable.

Fuck that noise, nobody should pretend it is acceptable.

Just like no partisan hacks should pretend Trump's comments aren't creepy and disgusting.

There we go :)

Now pick a side. Both men are creepy and gross, or one isn't because you're a good team player. Which is it?

If Trumps daughter came out and said her Dad was inappropriate with her, I would hope he rots in hell. That is the difference between you lefties and me. You will defend Biden no matter what he says or does because you share his political affiliation. That is sick to me. You focus on the age of Ashley. So if she was 12 bad? But if she were....5? Not bad? I have a daughter and a son. They will never have a memory of me showering with them because I never did it. I gave them baths. If they are old enough to stand up in a shower, they are too old for your grown man body and parts to be in their face. If she remembers it she was old enough to know it madeher uncomfortable. A two year old wouldn't have that memory. Neither would a 3 or 4 year old. A 12 year old would. I know Trump is a piece of shit human. But his daughter seems well adjusted and loves her Dad. Ashley....yeah, a little different.
Biden's daughter hasn't come out and said that either. She has stated that her stream-of-consciousness writings have been distorted to lie about her family.

That's all your opinion and you're obviously a hack calling people lefties and trying to argue her age and that Biden is guilty of molesting her. People shower with their kids all the time without there being an ulterior or sexual motive at all.

Its on fucking video and she said it happened and that people wouldnt like her if they found out. Your being fucking disgusting.
If there's video of this it wasn't in his link but if you can provide one I'd love to know the context.

I said nothing about him sniffing kids and finding it acceptable.

I don't find it acceptable.

Fuck that noise, nobody should pretend it is acceptable.

Just like no partisan hacks should pretend Trump's comments aren't creepy and disgusting.

There we go :)

Now pick a side. Both men are creepy and gross, or one isn't because you're a good team player. Which is it?
You said Trump was worse, tried to mock me for correcting you on who is worse and now youre back peddling like a bitch because you got caught. Just stfu.

Biden's daughter hasn't come out and said that either. She has stated that her stream-of-consciousness writings have been distorted to lie about her family.

That's all your opinion and you're obviously a hack calling people lefties and trying to argue her age and that Biden is guilty of molesting her. People shower with their kids all the time without there being an ulterior or sexual motive at all.
Its one hell of a stretch to say taking "was i molested?" And asking the question "was she molested? Wtf happened?" Is a distortion. Shes doing damage control. The diary is clear she was made to feel uncomfortable in a sexual manner by her father. Which is a lot more than can be said about the Ivanka Trump shit your side is pushing. Its from the horses mouth, or diary as it were.

Its one hell of a stretch to say taking "was i molested?" And asking the question "was she molested? Wtf happened?" Is a distortion. Shes doing damage control. The diary is clear she was made to feel uncomfortable in a sexual manner by her father. Which is a lot more than can be said about the Ivanka Trump shit your side is pushing. Its from the horses mouth, or diary as it were.
You're not looking for the truth. You're pushing a politically motivated narrative. Do you really care if she was molested? It doesn't seem like it. It seems you just want to blame her dad because he beat your own favored politician.

If you havent seen the video how were you describing the lack of a pinching motion from Biden?
The video of the supposed pinching I have seen and I don't see any pinching. What I've said is regarding the girl confirming she was pinched later in life on tic tok. I have only seen screenshots and have no idea how a supposed "citizen journalist" or "partisan actor" as an adult was conversing with a minor without her parents being aware. Did he surreptitiously contact her and they had a private chat? Was she running some livestream and the guy just showed up and started asking questions?

You're not looking for the truth. You're pushing a politically motivated narrative. Do you really care if she was molested? It doesn't seem like it. It seems you just want to blame her dad because he beat your own favored politician.
This post is full on projection.

Back