Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
giphy.gif

Thanks for the compliment, but I expressed no such certainty. That would be silly. I said I thought it hadn't been conclusively ruled out that these specific entries could have been made up.
@HockeyBjj NGL I'm disappointed at your having ignored this post. You misrepresented my position (twice) and I'm honestly not a happy camper about it whether or not I agree with your position overall.

The worst thing about this group is that people feel compelled to defend obviously grossly immoral actions because of their petty political allegiances. Politics shouldn't make you forget that you're a fucking human being.
Theft is theft. Not sure this is federal crime but they get what they get

Yes it is fake, she never says her dad is a pedo. She has a private diary to work through whatever trauma she has gone through. But lots of posters using this to claim Biden is a pedo. That's what is fake: the conclusions right wing dorks are making.

Lmao you people are absolute goons.

I'm pretty sure it was already confirmed it was her diary. Also pretty sure these posts have been stating that molestation has been confirmed.

She believes she was, but fair enough. Where is this scrutiny to truth when people are claiming Trump fucked his daughter? The hypocrisy is staggering. Biden absolutely does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

What the fuck are you talking about? She had her property stolen in an attempt to smear her father and sway the election. I'll bet O'Keefe's asshole puckered up when he heard about this and isn't making retarded comments like yours.
Shitty cheese people gonna shitty cheese people.

I believe she was already sentenced to a month in jail and three months house arrest. However, if you wanted to go by the dollar value I don't think it would be petty theft since Project Veritas agreed to pay the thief $40,000 for it.
Don't think an abstract value can be included. It's the value of the objects market price. Not the value someone places on it.

Back