Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

Yes, the one where she say she was likely molested by Joe and has experienced trauma due to it. The diary coming out made her relive that traima

Lmao, everything the left says about Trump, Biden and/or Clintons are actually guilty of.

not surprised you follow the guy who got banned from twitter for posting children sexual assault paraphernalia

We don't know what age the showers occured at. She could think that cutoff should be at 2 so having it happen at 4 or 5 she thinks is inappropriate.

(just playing a little devils advocate to keep some of the assumptions in check, both ways)
Good point

Nothing in that letter confirms any such thing. Is there another source of her saying it's all accurate?
You’re grasping at straws here. She never said at any time there were any alterations to her diary as it got posted. She says “I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.” That means what was released is in fact her journal.

She also says that others are grossly misinterpreting her once private writings. Which they are, you can see some of my other posts arguing against her saying she called Joe her molester. But again even if being deliberately mis interpreted, the writings are indeed her from her journal so I don’t know why you’re still trying to argue they’re not.

GNc8gevWwAA2TlK

^full letter to judge above.

Where does she say this? Certainly not in that letter--unless there's a second page I haven't seen.
She says that stuff on this page of her diary. Wonders why she was so sexual at such a young age, and then says she thinks it was because she was molested at some point but doesn’t remember it. Then lists some times from her childhood that she thinks were sexually inappropriate that could have led to this.

Ashley-Biden-Diary-pdf-25-2048.jpg

I remember when this was fake news and a Quanon Conspiracy

Uh Oh
Good going, Ashley! Lmfao

You’re grasping at straws here. She never said at any time there were any alterations to her diary as it got posted. She says “I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.” That means what was released is in fact her journal.

She also says that others are grossly misinterpreting her once private writings. Which they are, you can see some of my other posts arguing against her saying she called Joe her molester. But again even if being deliberately mis interpreted, the writings are indeed her from her journal so I don’t know why you’re still trying to argue they’re not.

GNc8gevWwAA2TlK

She says that stuff on this page of her diary. Wonders why she was so sexual at such a young age, and then says she thinks it was because she was molested at some point but doesn’t remember it. Then lists some times from her childhood that she thinks were sexually inappropriate that could have led to this.

Level headed I was under the belief they time tracked the showers to her age.

Nope I haven't seen anything about what age these showers happened at. Maybe she was 8 and this was cleary a wtf and wrong? Maybe she just saw a picture of her at 3 in the shower with her dad and it really weirded her out because she has some other sexual issues going on, but I think most of us would say that's just something that happens when there's not time for a bath for the kid.

Slightly related, I had to jump in the shower with my 1 1/2 year old toddler over the weekend.... because he threw up at night and it all got in his hair. Probably would have been same solution with 3 year old daughter. Needs that shower pressure to get the chunks out of the hair.

GNc8gevWwAA2TlK

Fair enough. I'm looking for an explicit statement from her either way, but I don't wish to argue further. I totally get where you're coming from. I haven't honestly followed this thing much because I think it's pretty disgusting and stupid so I admit I may be missing some nuance from her comments on the matter.

considering you’re going to vote for man who’s daughter alleges they were molested by in their childhood diary…
As the mod already pointed out, she didn't say that. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent/lie?

Also, what does your quoted reply have to do with me pointing out your use of thought-canceling cliches?

Nope I haven't seen anything about what age these showers happened at. Maybe she was 8 and this was cleary a wtf and wrong? Maybe she just saw a picture of her at 3 in the shower with her dad and it really weirded her out because she has some other sexual issues going on, but I think most of us would say that's just something that happens when there's not time for a bath for the kid.

Slightly related, I had to jump in the shower with my 1 1/2 year old toddler over the weekend.... because he threw up at night and it all got in his hair. Probably would have been same solution with 3 year old daughter. Needs that shower pressure to get the chunks out of the hair.
the crux of this thread bump is nothing new. Exactly nothing changed in this story. The only new thing is republican disinformation campaigns firing up the usual idiots to spread their lies.

If she remembers it, she was probably older than 3. If she saw pictures of her and her dad in the shower, that would just raise more questions. Who would take a picture of that? It's one thing if it's a picture of you bathing your toddler, but a picture of a naked Biden with his naked daughter in the shower...yeah, that would be a little sketchy. Doubt that that would be one for the family photo album...

If she remembers it, she was probably older than 3. If she saw pictures of her and her dad in the shower, that would just raise more questions. Who would take a picture of that? It's one thing if it's a picture of you bathing your toddler, but a picture of a naked Biden with his naked daughter in the shower...yeah, that would be a little sketchy. Doubt that that would be one for the family photo album...
Mentioned a bit ago, but she could remember at 4 or 5 and I don’t think that’s across the line. I’d use trunks myself if I had to shower with my daughter at that age but if some other dad told me they did it it wouldn’t raise mega red flags to me.

Picture of a toddler laughing in shower with dad half behind the curtain leaning out? I could see it being a cute one. And this was early 80s. We’ve all seen cringe home photos from that time.

Again we’re both just completely making up guesses here so who knows

Yeah I mean that’s totally normal. I do the same with my toddler. After a certain age it is definitely not the same thing.

As the mod already pointed out, she didn't say that. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent/lie?

Also, what does your quoted reply have to do with me pointing out your use of thought-canceling cliches?
I replied to you before I replied to him.

the crux of this thread bump is nothing new. Exactly nothing changed in this story. The only new thing is republican disinformation campaigns firing up the usual idiots to spread their lies.
No. A good amount of the story changed. The diary being "unauthenticated" was used to have the content seen as fake news. See above Andy Capp, a good poster, was certain the leaks were all fake until this. I'm sure many were in that camp.

This here is the confirmation that everything written in the pages was actually written by Ashley. Snopes even updated their fact check on this.

No. A good amount of the story changed. The diary being "unauthenticated" was used to have the content seen as fake news. See above Andy Capp, a good poster, was certain the leaks were all fake until this. I'm sure many were in that camp.

This here is the confirmation that everything written in the pages was actually written by Ashley. Snopes even updated their fact check on this.
Thanks for the compliment, but I expressed no such certainty. That would be silly. I said I thought it hadn't been conclusively ruled out that these specific entries could have been made up.

Eh, except Ashley Biden has admitted it was indeed her personal diary. Can one of you dorks explain how that would be Republican misinformation?

Didn't at one point it say she stayed up late to avoid showers with him? Younger children don't get to decide their bed time.

You're so pathetic. Yes, there is new developments. No, its not a "republican disinformation campaign".

Back