Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

Just to be clear, the diary in which she said Biden took showers with her, and the one she says she was molested, is confirmed to be true?

Well, now what?
The diary exists. That doesn't mean the stuff being said to have been written in it actually was.
Yes, the one where she say she was likely molested by Joe and has experienced trauma due to it. The diary coming out made her relive that traima

Lmao, everything the left says about Trump, Biden and/or Clintons are actually guilty of.

"The point of the theft, I assume, was to peddle grotesque lies..."

The text of the quoted document shits all over you. Did you even read it?

The diary exists. That doesn't mean the stuff being said to have been written in it actually was.

"The point of the theft, I assume, was to peddle grotesque lies..."

The text of the quoted document shits all over you. Did you even read it?
Gtfo out of here loser. SHE has confirmed it.

Gtfo out of here loser. SHE has confirmed it.
Show me.

It was certainly no where to be found in that letter. She says the trauma she suffered was when she was around 20 years old. Read the fucking thing, you tool.

I found the journal online. page 24 , the third page shown, is where she talks about thinking she was molested, and having showers with her dad.

Hahahahahaha....

No one from the Biden camp has ever denied the contents of the diary... They're just desperate to squash the story.

The Biden children has a disturbing habit of leaving behind personal items with massively incriminating evidence against their dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thought of small children, turning into adults and confronting their parents about why they let some creep sniff on them is a cross no parent should bear

No, she said in a court letter that it was hers and her writings, and because of that she wants the thief punished harshly because of the emotional toll and embarrassment of having that revealed.

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote.

So sure, it can be argued that the things she wrote are being taken out of context. But she confirmed that she did indeed write everything that was leaked from the stolen diary.

"orange man bad" the time-tested thought-canceling cliche that Trumpetts have been spamming for almost a decade.
considering you’re going to vote for man who’s daughter alleges they were molested by in their childhood diary…

considering you’re going to vote for man who’s daughter alleges they were molested by in their childhood diary…
She doesn't actually say that. She said she thinks she might have been molested because she was hyper-sexual at a young age. Specifically says she doesn't like the woolzacks house but doesn't know why. Being sexualized with Caroline (who's this?), having sex with friends at a young age. Then says "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"

So like she feels she has some repressed memory of being molested but doesn't know which instance might have caused it. That's why she says in her letter to the judge that even though its her writings, it's stream of consciousness thoughts that can be distorted via context easily

No, she said in a court letter that it was hers and her writings, and because of that she wants the thief punished harshly because of the emotional toll and embarrassment of having that revealed.

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote.

So sure, it can be argued that the things she wrote are being taken out of context. But she confirmed that she did indeed write everything that was leaked from the stolen diary.
Nothing in that letter confirms any such thing. Is there another source of her saying it's all accurate?

She doesn't actually say that. She said she thinks she might have been molested because she was hyper-sexual at a young age. Specifically says she doesn't like the woolzacks house but doesn't know why. Being sexualized with Caroline (who's this?), having sex with friends at a young age. Then says "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"

So like she feels she has some repressed memory of being molested but doesn't know which instance might have caused it. That's why she says in her letter to the judge that even though its her writings, it's stream of consciousness thoughts that can be distorted via context easily
Fair enough but showering with her dad past like 4 or 5 is big time bad

Where does she say this? Certainly not in that letter--unless there's a second page I haven't seen.

Fair enough but showering with her dad past like 4 or 5 is big time bad
We don't know what age the showers occured at. She could think that cutoff should be at 2 so having it happen at 4 or 5 she thinks is inappropriate.

(just playing a little devils advocate to keep some of the assumptions in check, both ways)

Back