The one fight you thought would be a war but wasn't?

Diaz vs Condit still bums me out. I don't think I've ever been more excited for a fight.

This. I still think that's why Condit got so much hate afterwards. It wasn't that he won. It was all his talk before the fight, hyping it up as if he was gonna take it to Diaz. Many wanted to see if a guy named The Natural Born Killer would be the guy to stop Nick. Instead the Natural born runner was born.

2.gif

Rumble vs Dan hardy
Faber vs Edgar
Jones vs Evans
Silva sonnen 2

Larkin vs Magny

Aldo vs Conor

Brock vs Reem

Cain vs JDS 3

Schaub vs AA

Stipe vs AA

Hendricks/Lawler 2 what a chicken shit that hendricks

Guillard/Stephens. Or at least someone getting punched really hard.
Yep, I was gonna say this!

Both guys were talking mad shit before the fight, hyping it up, saying how they would destroy eachother, that there was no chance it would be boring or go to decision. And the fight completely sucked. Both guys played it safe. Was like a light sparring match lol.

Condit & Diaz.
I was SOOOOOOOO excited for that fight.
2 exciting guys, talking about war and dying inside the octagon.....
then Condit run.....and run....... and run some more......

I mean, I can't fault him for that. This is the way to beat Diaz. But NOT what I expected. Not from a guy like Condit.

I don't get why people are bringing up quick KO's like Conor/Aldo. It seems like the point of the thread is to mention fights that never got out of second gear and went to boring decisions when nobody expected them to.

I don't get why people are bringing up quick KO's like Conor/Aldo. It seems like the point of the thread is to mention fights that never got out of second gear and went to boring decisions when nobody expected them to.

Read the title. Both can apply.

Back