***The Official Sanctioned GGG/Canelo II RBR Thread 9/15 HBO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
m96jjd.jpg

<Wenger85> That was not a fight.... FACTS.

{<shrug}Where Is the cheating in a fight ??
He's a confirmed drug cheat. Sorry if the facts upset you.

<YeahOKJen>

Keep sucking that roided dick and trash posting on sherdog

<{clintugh}>

Are you staring into a still-pond of your own tears? That’s the only explanation for this post.

He's a PED drug cheat

His entire career is an *

Not angry at all bud

Facts are facts

He's a confirmed drug cheat. Sorry if the facts upset you.

Yeah, four sporadic posts in a row but everyone else is mad {<jordan}

m96jjd.jpg

<DirkMavs> LOL !! IF ALL ELSE FAILS CALL IT CHEATING !! JUST LOL !!

crying-meme-gif-8.gif

" DAMN YOU TACOS. DAMN YOU TO HELL !! "

<{blankeye}> .

I have you on ignore (you’re the only one) because you spam pictures and it slows down my phone - but good show this weekend. *nods and drinks beer*

Are you staring into a still-pond of your own tears? That’s the only explanation for this post.

Yeah, four sporadic posts in a row but everyone else is mad {<jordan}
They aren't in a row, they're in direct response to that troll having a complete meltdown

Canelo is a PED cheat. I don't know why this fact is triggering so many people. He's not a clean athlete. His career will have a question mark by it as long as boxing history is kept. There's no one to blame but him. Really don't know why people have a hard time understanding that.

Some fans only score for whoever landed the biggest punch of the round. Canelo got hit with a couple of shots that round but otherwise took it to Golovkin for the whole 3 minutes.

But isn't the same argument that people were using for having Canelo win the first one? That he scored fewer shots, but the bigger ones?

Last edited:
Canelo is a PED cheat. I don't know why this fact is triggering so many people.

Yeah, we don’t understand why you’re rustled either.

Oh wait, yes we do - Golovkin lost. My apologies for seeming obtuse about the obvious.

They aren't in a row, they're in direct response to that troll having a complete meltdown

Canelo is a PED cheat. I don't know why this fact is triggering so many people. He's not a clean athlete. His career will have a question mark by it as long as boxing history is kept. There's no one to blame but him. Really don't know why people have a hard time understanding that.
Yep that's how he won last night, cause he used Clem 6 months ago.
Hasn't he tested clean for every fight including the one he won last night?

Can we talk about GGG's inside game for a sec. Can anyone remember a fight where he had to stand and bang on the inside. Canelo was giving GGG alot of chances to maul him and GGG didnt seem to want to do it. he didnt in the first fight either. GGG stayed on the outside and I cant understand why. Canelo body punching maybe?

I remembering seeing this training video of GGG showing off some inside clinch work but anyone remember a fight where he had to use it.

I think if he did more of that, he could had more success

m96jjd.jpg

@Final Say

<{chips}> Next time do some research on the state of the Meat industry in Mexico. This is not the first time this has happened to an athlete. And yes it's the athlete's responsibility what goes into his body.

<Prem771> YOU SUPER MAD RIGHT NOW, WHY ??

Please, you're not that naive.

His brother is a butcher for God sake, they know about meat in Mexico. He is a drug cheat, but he is a money fighter so it's fine. They turn a blind eye to TWO failed tests, then let him fight anyway and gift him a decision.

m96jjd.jpg

Please, you're not that naive.

His brother is a butcher for God sake, they know about meat in Mexico. He is a drug cheat, but he is a money fighter so it's fine. They turn a blind eye to TWO failed tests, then let him fight anyway and gift him a decision.

More delusional bull shit. You can't say shit when Abel himself didn't have GGG winning. Switch out your tampon out and go back to the drawing board. Your argument needs work. Abel and GGG wanted this fight. Canelo stood toe to toe with G like Abel asked and he got beat up. It's time for you and the Canelo haters ( because your not even GGG fans ) to just go back to posting pics of Oscar in high heels. Canelo shut your asses up.

canelo-vs-ggg-2-was-a-smashing-sequel-an.jpg

canelo-alvarez3.jpg

<JagsKiddingMe> Just LOL at " gifted decision ". Look at that neya's face !!

Jesus, the excuses were literally BUILT INTO the rematch, Canelo haters were NEVER going to give him credit.

"Hes a CHEATER"

He tested clean for this fight and won.

"Media scorecards!"

He won on the JUDGES scorecards.

"The judges were bought!"

Abel Sanchez isn't making excuses.

"If they fight a 3rd time GGG will be too old! Poor GGG!"

In some people's opinions he lost both fights, so stop crying.

"He was snapping Canelo's head around"

He was get walked down in the center of the ring, and had his face messed up bad.

"GGG was closer to KOing him though!"

Sure...

"HIS BROTHER IS A BUTCHER, HE KNOWS BETTER, WHY DID HE EAT MEAT IF IT WAS TAINTED?! CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!"

And the cycle of excuses starts again.

They'll just run to whatever excuse it takes, these are almost like Floyd haters here. Im sure some are actually still protesting Floyd through Canelo somehow, but others just hate Canelo. He will never get credit. Pathetic. Man up and ACCEPT GGG LOST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back